“Great Thai food at good prices”
Review of Bankok Express

Bankok Express
Ranked #441 of 1,184 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Really great food at very reasonable prices. This place doesn't look much from the outside, more of a cafe than a restaurant, but probably the best Thai food in Brighton. I went there with two friends and we had the set fish meal for two, £29. There was loads of food for the three of us. I can't imagine how two people would eat this much. To make it even better it is bring your own wine/beer with a £1 per person corkage charge.

2  Thank Emma P

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We regularly get a take away from here, the restaurant doesnt look great and is quite busy with people coming and going..... but...... the food is absolutely delicious, great portion sizes and for what you get, great value for money. This is our treat when we have one. Thanks Bangkok express, you are awesome!

2  Thank Jeff E
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I had a takeaway from here last week and it was very greasy and the rice was stone cold by the time I got home[5mins away at 5 ways].
The shop it's self was tatty and I don't think the floor had been washed for years.
The staff were very offhand.
Won't be going here again.

2  Thank CT13Brighton
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I would never have eaten here had I not read the reviews in trip advisor beforehand! Had a last minute stay in Brighton and booked in at the Jury hotel. Looked for somewhere nearby to eat - fancied a Thai meal and found this little gem around corner from hotel! If you walked past you probably wouldn't venture in as although there are tables inside, it definitely looks like a takeaway lacking in any atmosphere. However, we had a fantastic meal at a very reasonable price. Two things to note however, it is cash only and if you want any alcohol bring your own! Would definitely recommend to anyone who likes authentic Thai food!!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Bangkok Express on London Road is hands down my favorite Thai Takeaway in Brighton. Their pineapple fried rice and prawn pad Thai are amazing. Highly recommend for people who enjoy authentic Thai food.

1  Thank Maa I