“Time of my life”

Ranked #8 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Time of my life”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Amazing, first time ever doing this, both
Me and my girlfriend, we both felt very relaxed, and natural will definitely be back, loved everything, maybe try the rest rooms next!!! Maybe a bit of company!!!????? U never no!!!!!!!! X

Visited July 2013
3 Thank rjl82

Sandhurst, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“My 'Happy Place'”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Although I don't live in Brighton, I visit at least once a month just to get away from the cares of the world by soaking in the pools, relaxing in the saunas and dozing off in the solarium (or outside on the deck in summer). The staff are friendly, refreshments readily available and the massage therapists skilled and reasonably priced. There is the occasional idiot, but mostly people are courteous and the atmosphere is good.

Visited May 2013
5 Thank Richard T
Winchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Tepid hot tubs and predatory males”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have gone to BGHS for several years, less recently as a result of the falling temperature of the hot tubs (energy saving?) and the increasingly predatory behaviour of the single males.

We went BGHS this Easter Monday and from the moment we entered got "latched onto" by a particularly annoying guy. In the jacuzzi, he put his leg over our laps. We pushed it gently away. Then again. The third time we pushed it hard away to make our point, and he exploded, pushing his face into ours and swearing at the top of his voice. So we made a complaint to the management. Was he thrown out? No, they explained he was a "good customer" who came 3 to 5 times a week. So we left, having paid £30 for less than a half hour.

We know every business needs its customers at the moment, but we are not comfortable with a place that tolerates this sort of behaviour and won't be going again.

Visited April 2013
53 Thank SuzieR53
Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Solo Female visitor very happy!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

As a single female visitor I was quite nervous when I arrived, last tuesday, at BGHS. On meeting the very friendly staff and being shown round to all of the facilities by one member of staff, I started to feel much more confident and comfortable in the surroundings. Throughout the day I found the staff to be very helpful and very friendly and the other customers friendly and polite too. Everyone was respectful towards me. I would recommend BGHS to everyone. I'll be back when I next visit brighton. Many thanks to the staff and lovely people I met for a great and liberating day at BGHS!

Visited January 2013
16 Thank fran h
Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Health Spa and Sauna”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Clean and compact - can be mixed or gay - excellent facilities - pleasant saunas, good relaxing areas. pleasant staff. Special couples nights. Reasonably parking - on street. Good public trasnsport links to it.

Visited October 2011