“Not as good as it was unfortunately.. :(”
Review of Coast to Coast

Coast to Coast
Ranked #352 of 1,124 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Central American
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Brimming with sunny stateside charm, Coast to Coast offers hearty flavours from across the breadth of North America. Timeless favourites include New York-style calzones, succulent Kentucky wings, and premium burgers made in house. A speakeasy-style bar is lined with low-lit lamps and polished brass, whilst the sounds of Motown and classic American rock songs seep through the dining room. During the summer months, a covered al fresco area offers laidback outdoor dining.
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Not as good as it was unfortunately.. :(”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We (Hubbie,2 kids & myself) have been to this restaurant on a number of occasions since it opened & the 1st few times were lovely hence why we returned but I have to say its not at all as nice to eat there as it once was ... The atmosphere is good & the staff are friendly, the service is fast enough but the actual food itself is lacking i found its over cooked & dripping in grease even my 14 yr old who would normally eat anything left most of his chips that came with his meal as he said they were overcooked & to crunchy!!.
Obliviously you are aware of the prices before you order your items & are prepared to pay that but when the food is as disappointing as it has been recently we shall be in no hurry to return.. :(

• Turkish first
“It's gone downhill”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I have been going to this establishment for a few years and at first I can say I always found it to be a fun place..the food is not outstanding but passable. O was taken there for Father's day and I have to say the food was very poor...overcooked burgers...onion rings greasy and scant and overall very expensive...I don't know what has happened but the standard has dropped dramatically...I will think three times before going back.

Brighton
“Midweek Breakfast”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Having been to C2C several times for dinner we decided to try their breakfast whilst on a week off work. We were not disappointed! The pancakes were delicious and the bacon was crispy.
On top of that you get free coffee refills we we enjoyed whilst looking out over the sunny harbour.
Our server Jenny was helpful, smiley and genuinely pleasant. A definite recommendation for anytime of day.

• Visited July 2014
Brighton
“Fantastic Dining”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

We have been to Coast to Coast several times, and every time has been great. Service very good, friendly staff, and most of all Great food. Make sure your Book ahead as always busy!! Especially fri/sat, but if you walk in by chance you can have a drink at the bar. I love this place. Yum yum.

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Summery lunch at the Marina”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Having a random Monday off, and with the weather being unusually pleasant for a British summer day, my wife and I decided to wander down to the Brighton Marina, which is a location we used to visit fairly frequently, but hadn't been to for a couple of years.
We mostly remembered the front being italian pizza joints, so were pleased to find this American style restaurant, and even more so that it had seating outside in the sun.
We both had the loaded skins with bacon and cheese to start (very tasty although a little dry), and both plumped for a burger for the main. I chose the breakfast burger which had bacon mushrooms and a fried egg added to it, which was very tasty (crispy bacon too, which I always like).
I'd tend to agree with some of the other reviews, the service wasn't the fastest, but to be honest we weren't in any hurry and were more than happy to enjoy the weather while we could, so I wouldn't mark them down on that. If you're the sort who wants things a little more snappy, this might not be the place.
Personally, we both really liked it, and it serves a nice range of foods (pizzas and burgers as well as various other food types), which would always make it a good choice for a larger group.

• Visited July 2014