“Good food/ cheep breakfast”
Review of Coast to Coast

Coast to Coast
Ranked #353 of 1,133 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Brimming with sunny stateside charm, Coast to Coast offers hearty flavours from across the breadth of North America. Timeless favourites include New York-style calzones, succulent Kentucky wings, and premium burgers made in house. A speakeasy-style bar is lined with low-lit lamps and polished brass, whilst the sounds of Motown and classic American rock songs seep through the dining room. During the summer months, a covered al fresco area offers laidback outdoor dining.
London, England, United Kingdom
“Good food/ cheep breakfast”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We whent in here last night very tired and was served very quickly by a waitress called kelly I had a steak which was very filling and cooked just perfect and my partner had a pulled pok burger which was very good too as we are stoping on a friends yacht in the marina it is very easy for us to get o and will be going for breakfast their in the morning well two breakfasts for a £10 you would be stupid not to go

• Turkish first
Bracknell, United Kingdom
“Nice cocktails”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

A really nice atmosphere. Ate here twice in the evenings. Good music, staff food and cocktails. Had to wait a bit to get in, but it was worth it. Nice location. Will go back there next visit to Brighton for breakfast.

• Visited November 2012
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Awful Food”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Although it is set in a lovely part of the mariner with water views, has a wonderful outside seating area, and great atmosphere inside, the food is overpriced and very disappointing.

I have travelled to various parts of America on several occasions, and have gained a wide knowledge of their cuisine and service expectations... coast to coast delivers neither of these, and I feel they should, as it is what they are trying to represent.

We ordered a Philly Cheese Burger which was horrible... it was covered in nacho cheese and had no steak strips in it, absolutely like nothing you would find in Philadelphia! The chowder was just horrible... I don't quite understand why it isn't New England ClamChowder or something much tastier, but it appears that the menu creators don't really know very much about what they are doing, as other people have also pointed out in other reviews. We also had what claims to be a California pizza, but I wasn't sure quite what made it that. Our chips were cold, and although they brought new ones out, why would you serve someone stone cold food?

The service was way over the top and fake! I think we must have been served by two of the managers, as they weren't in the aprons the waiters had on. They were far too loud and intrusive for my comfort level when I am trying to eat my dinner.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Sarah J
Brighton
“Could be better”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I've been a few times now, so I can give a more accurate review. First up the staff have always been excellent, very friendly, quick service and helpful when required.

The food is ok, nothing great, nothing outstanding - just ok. It's not great value for money either it's a tad expensive.

The location is great, especially on a summers day.

• Visited November 2012
Brighton
“Don't go if you are in a group”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Came here 3 weeks ago with a party of 24 friends. Our organiser had pre-arranged our menu choices to help out the staff on the night, but, when it came to paying the bills, as far as I know, they were all wrong. One of our parties bill had to go back 3 times and took over an hour before it was correct. We were promised a table where we could all sit together but on arrival we found that there was no way it would have been big enough for us all. In fact only 12 were able to sit there and the others were scattered around the restaurant.
Everyone seemed to enjoy their food, but, in my opinion, was overpriced.

• Visited October 2012