“Worst spray tan I've ever had” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beauty Republica

Beauty Republica
Ranked #12 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Worst spray tan I've ever had”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

Went here for a spray tan in April 2014, coming out we mentioned to the woman that we didn't think they looked dark enough but she assured us they would develop over 8 hours, I showered it off 15 hours later and was the exact same colour as I was before the spray tan. Very disappointed as I have had plenty spray tans before and this has never happened. Massive waste of time and money. On the plus side staff are very nice and friendly.

Visited April 2014
5 Thank Lucie C
BrightonFrances, Front Office Manager at Beauty Republica, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Hi lucie

Im really sorry to hear that you was not happy with your spray tan you received here at Beauty Republica, we do reccomend 8 hours devolping time as the tan will come out gradually. If you would like to email us at the salon we will try to ressolve the issue.

Many Thanks Vicki

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely friendly staff. Great value for money and all the treatments a girl could want.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

I visited Beauty Republica quite recently where my friend and i booked in for some treatments. On arrival we were welcomed by a young girl who was more than helpful,took our coats and asked if we wanted a complimentary drink. There wasn't a long wait at all. I'd booked in for a bikini wax,which can sometimes be a little nerving and embarrassing, however Sophie made me feel completely at ease and did a great job. My friend booked in for a spray tan which she said was the best one she'd ever had.Having had lots before. I will definitely be going back to Beauty Republica. Great experience and lovely staff! My new favourite place.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jodie B
Hi Jodie

Thank you for your lovely comment's :) Our aim here at Beauty Republica is to make sure every client feel's happy and comftable from start to finish and that our treatments suit there needs everytime. We look forward to helping you recieve your desired treatments and hope to see u again very soon.

Many Thank Vicki
“Amazing!!! Relaxing!! Friendly!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

I went to this salon for a microdermabrasion facial! The salon is very homely and relaxing... The girl doing my facial advised me on a skin care routine and was lovely to talk to! Would defiantly go again they should be proud of there service and aptnosphere they create!! Thankyou.

Visited March 2014
Hi Sarah

Thank for for an amazing review, we appreciate it so much and take into consideration everyones comments to keep improving and better our services :) We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Many Thanks
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Number 1 place to go!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Very professional and friendly place. I would recommend this to anybody. Felt very relaxed and very welcome. Best place to go in Brighton

Hi Stuart

We are very to hear that you would reccomend us to other members of the public and are happy to hear your enjoyed your expreiance here with us at Beauty Republica :) Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Many Thanks
Brighton, United Kingdom
“HIDDEN GEM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have been going to Beauty Republica for nearly 3 years now and would not hesitate to recommend this salon to anyone. As soon as you walk in you can relax all the staff are very friendly and I feel offer a very personal service.
I have the Artistic Gloss manicure done every 3-4 weeks which is amazing. Also the pedicures are excellent and with Artistic Gloss they last for ages. Another of my favourite treatments I have tried is the St Tropez spray tan which looks very natural.
They offer so many different treatments at very competitive prices plus special monthly offers so why not go along and discover this small hidden gem for yourself!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank DDLynne2014
Thank you so much for your lovely comments all of us here at beauty republica really appreciate it, and are glad to hear you have recieved an amazing experiance with us.

Many Thanks Vicki