“dont go anywhere else it's pointless!”
Review of Spa Tara

Spa Tara
Ranked #5 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Tara has been created for relaxation and indulgence, based on a holistic and natural approach to physical and spiritual well-being.Located at Brighton Marina, we have a private hydropool, a private steam room, nail bar, 4 treatment rooms-including two suites for couples, each has a private shower facility and vanity area-a relaxing lounge where we serve you healthy drinks. Drawn from Thai philosophy and traditions, treatments on offer include our signature Spa Tara massage, Traditional Thai Massage, Thai herbal compress massage and many other rituals that will completely uplift your souls and creates an unforgettable Far East Experience. We also are the only one in the area who offers LPG’s Endermologie newest treatments that provide effective 100% natural slimming and ant—aging solution.
Brighton
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“dont go anywhere else it's pointless!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I am very fussy 55 year old woman. I do not like Brighton Marina but live close by. Spa Tara is heaven. It is large, quiet, tranquil, smells divine and best of all the treatments are out of this world, the spa tara massage where they scrub your skin WITH HOT SCRUB is a massage in itself, then you have a full body massage with a lavender infused eye mask. NO ONE TRIES TO SELL YOU ANYTHING. the staff are highly trained Thai masseurs, they do not ask you where you are going for the weekend what a relief. I have been about 3 times plus have been with a friend for a joint massage. They make you tea, you choose your organic massage oil you do not have to rush to get out and pay which makes me anxious even after a massage! I need to have the slimming massage machine treatment on my legs but whenever I have a bit of money spare I head for a spa tara massage. (I have no professional or personal involvements with this business!)

Visited March 2012
1 Thank jubbathehut
spatarabrighton, Owner at Spa Tara, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
Hi there, thank you so much for your comment. It's lovely and I am glad you enjoyed your treatments at our spa. Have a great weekend.

Brighton, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Love it!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Been here for 2 of their spa rituals now and love the place. The decor is lovely, the treatment rooms are fabulous and the staff are lovely. Some of the therapists are better than others though - the one time I felt like she couldn't wait to finish, which was a shame. It would be nice if they also offered beauty/facial treatments.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank jbr12
spatarabrighton, Owner at Spa Tara, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
Thank you very much for your comment. I am sorry it took this long to respond to your feedback. I wasn't aware that you can write a response. Hope to see you soon and enjoy your weekend.
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I booked this from a travelzoo deal and will be going back! i requested a couples room as it was a present for my boyfriend for valentines day. What i wasnt expecting was a jacuzzi/hydrotherapy bath to ourselves in our own private room! really nice touch! we were in there for about 30 minutes followed by our treatment. We both had the spa tara signature massage which consists of a full body exfoliation for about 25 mins, then shower off by the jacuzzi, then a back, neck and shoulder massage for the remaining 25 mins. The staff were Thai - so therefore have the laid back time attitude - make sure you think about that as the car park is only free for 4 hours!! Really recommend!

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Annabel D
spatarabrighton, Owner at Spa Tara, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
Hi there, thank you very much for taking time writing to us. Your comment is so nice. I am glad you and your boyfriend enjoyed the treatments at our spa and I hope to see you again soon.
m
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Booked this for my boyfriend's birthday, we literally didn't want to leave!! We both had the Traditional Thai Massage then Hydrotherapy pool afterwards. Massages were amazing and then even more relaxing in the pool! Was the most relaxing moment of my life haha so relaxed I couldn't even be bothered to get dressed!! We recommend everybody to come to this spa! It made my trip to Brighton!! I will definitely be returning here again!

3 Thank Bonz m
spatarabrighton, Owner at Spa Tara, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
Hello there, Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I am glad you and your boyfriend enjoyed your treatments at our spa. Hope to welcome you back at Spa Tara again soon. Enjoy your weekend.
Sussex
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Visited this lovely spa today,and experienced not only a first class treatment but a true feeling of superior service.Nothing was too much trouble.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank RoxySussex
spatarabrighton, Owner at Spa Tara, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
Thank you for your time writing us a lovely feedback. I am glad you enjoyed our spa. Have a great weekend.