“All White”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Although I liked the decor (with its pristine white hues) and the service was good, the food wasn't particularly brilliant.

Who knew halloumi could be so disappointing.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This has to be the nicest place in Hove for a evening meal and a drink better suited for a meal with your partner or also good for drinks with work colleagues if you had a good month. Much more upper class bar and restaurant with a small dance floor down stairs on weekends nights which is always fun with a DJ. Would defiantly recommend have fun guys!!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We went there for afternoon tea today and I was upset how let down my friends and I were by the quality of the food, the sandwiches were stale and tasteless and the cream they served with the scones was like single cream, to add to that half of us didn't even get offered the tea which should of been included.

1  Thank 321Hannah
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We have been here when it's quiet & loved it...

Unfortunately last night was our 40th birthday celebrations & the staff had NO CLUE!!!

One of my guests got a lecture off one condescending girl about how similar Chablis was to Chardonnay (because they had no Chablis left), the idiot staff gave our birthday cake (which I made) & sang to the wrong group of people And our nibbles were cleared away before we had finished!!!

The staff were clueless & disinterested all night!!!!!

There was one nice blonde girl... However she could not be everywhere and Even the DJ had a bad attitude & when I asked for more 80s tunes, he just tried to bribe me for drinks? !!!

Lovely surroundings but incredibly overpriced (which I wouldn't mind paying if service was up to standard)... And when we got there on the night, after being told when we booked our tables that there was plenty of proseco for welcome drinks for our guests & that we could order food on the night we found out that there was only 4 bottles left & the menu had changed so the prices had doubled from the online menu!!!!

We had a great night ... Which we always do...
But this place could be SO MUCH MORE!!!! If only the staff would smile or have an interest in the job!

We also found out that only we were able to run a tab from the bar downstairs (where we had to ask for a bar man several times!) so I'm SO glad we didn't hire the whole place & have to reach a minimum spend as this would have been very confusing later in the evening as people dispersed!

Overall a beautiful place but very badly managed!!!

I would recommend you book everything in advance or set aside double the money if you are having a party here as the online prices do not exist once you are in the premises!!!

Such a shame as it could be amazing ...if only the staff cared about customer service as much as they cared about looking cool!!

1  Thank CloudAngel
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I took some friends here for a birthday lunch mid week. The food was excellent and the waitress was very helpful and attentive. I had scallops to start with and they were very good indeed. It had a relaxing atmosphere and we were able to chat to one another because the music was not too loud or intrusive. One of our party had a food allergy and the staff were very helpful regarding this.
As other reviewers have noted, the wine list is rather expensive but we were not drinking much as it was lunchtime. Next time I visit I will try one of the cocktails.

1  Thank Lynn B