“Really nice food at a resonable price.”
Review of Oregano - CLOSED

Oregano
Cuisines: Italian
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Really nice food at a resonable price.”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I use this resturant mostly as a takeaway, but have also eaten in.

The resturant is a bit dated, but I think that is part of its charm, and given how good the food is I really don't mind at all. This resturant is not flash, it's basic but that is a positive, reflected in the price but not to the detriment of the quality of food.

I think that Oregano is without question the finest takeaway pizza in brighton, and I love the fact you can order a wide range of pasta dishes too.

Excellent service and value for money highly reccomended.

• Visited August 2012

Essex
“Use as a takeaway, don't go in for a meal!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This place is primarily a takeaway with a few tables, the food was very nice but the service was chaotic, the drinks menu is very limited selling red or White wine or one type of bottled beer, I don't like either and ended up with a fanta, which was brought over to me in a can to pour myself, they then tried to charge £1.99 for the pleasure, its not what you would expect from a restaurant

If your looking for a nice takeaway I would recommend, but it's not a great restaurant

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Disregard for the green cross code”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I left promptly after discovering that the pot wash was bare foot.

I was considering whether to have something simple and light (I gain weight easily) or whether to go on a crazed binge and eat till I wept. I was pondering and minding my own business. My companion, Randall, was talking about Halfords again.

Before I knew it, the pot wash lunged at me from behind a wood fired pizza oven. He was waiving his dish rag and shouting ' what are you looking at?!' It was at this point that I realised he had no shoes on and I knew that I could not stay. I gathered my umbrellas and bid him good evening. Randall followed, some moments behind me.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank Erstwhile K
London, United Kingdom
“Bizarre”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Strange electronic music, erratic service, just terrible. We waited thirty minutes for a take away because they kept getting orders wrong.

Brighton, England
“They really don't care about the food or the customers”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Terrible: Pizza burnt round the edges, the rest overcooked; warm beer and a hot glass; I was given a spoon to eat a pizza with. The excuse was that the wood oven burns the pizzas, and clearly nobody really cares there. Don't be fooled by the cheap prices: you get what you pay for. Never again.

• Visited May 2012