“Lovely Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Went for lunch here on thursday. No problem getting a table. Had the street thai meal. I I have had it before the soup didn't have as much flavour this time but was still nice and loved the chicken and sticky rice. Prices very reasonable. Not sure I would go for an evening meal there but great for lunch.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

This was my first visit - I think I have tried all other Thai places in Brighton before. This one is by far the least formal of the bunch, and food-wise certainly worth a mention. We really enjoyed both starters, soft shell crabs and duck rolls; the mains of roast duck and sliced spicy beef were also exquisite. I liked the combinations of flavours, not all of them in the traditional Thai palette, but very nice nevertheless. The only problem I have with the place is service and (lack of) ambiance. It looks like a glorified MacDonalds, I hate sitting on stools, and I detest waiting for the bill longer than for the meal itself. Oh, and the table surface doesn't have to be that sticky...

Reviewed April 8, 2014

really nice food best thai (that i know of) in brighton and reasonably priced with a set menu with plenty to choose from

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Had a meal here whilst on business. The yellow curry had very good flavour but was slightly disappointed in the chicken which was a bit chewy and tasted a bit like pre-cooked reheated chicken. Coconut rice was good and general ambience nice.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I've been here a few times and have always been impressed by the good service and quality of the food. We had a bit of a wait for food this time but it wasn't a problem as we were busy chatting! When the food arrived, it was lovely and fresh and the portions were more generous than I remembered from previous visits.
Great value for money and lovely friendly staff. Well worth a visit.