“Meh - so much better elsewhere”
Review of Krua Anne - CLOSED

Krua Anne
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Having walked past Krua Anne countless times we thought we'd give it try. We won't be going back. There are countless Thai restaurants in Brighton that are immeasurably better and A LOT cheaper. The food was average at best and the portions meager. Give it miss guys, you know it makes sense.

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

The waitress 'threw' our menu at us and never spoke a word! The food was very greasy and the pad Thai noodles had little noodles in them! So many great restaurants in Brighton. Feels a shame we picked this one

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Lovely place, recommended highly. Quite small so you do need to book as groups often take up the larger tables. but the food is lovely and staff very friendly. You have to go for the duck surprise, I dont want to ruin it but it is interesting.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

So good I went back there for dinner after having lunch there the previous day! Great tropical decor, friendly staff, fast service, amazing value for money and the most delicious Thai red curry and coconut rice I have ever had! Will definitely be visiting again next time I'm in Brighton!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I like this!! Fairly authentic good thai..nice staff..basic but cute restaurant. Have had only veggie here but its always been delicious...I like!!