“Hot Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I like this!! Fairly authentic good thai..nice staff..basic but cute restaurant. Have had only veggie here but its always been delicious...I like!!

There are newer reviews for Krua Anne

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I love thai food and I have eaten at about 8 different thai restaurants in Brighton during the time I lived there and Krua Anne is definitely in my top 3! I have been here several times to eat in and take away and the standard never drops. It is excellent value for money, great quality food with lots of flavour and spice, the service is always fast and the staff are all lovely.

The decor is very quirky, I particularly like the fake palm tree in the middle of the restaurant and the murals on the walls!

Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

This is a nice little place to eat. It's bring your own which saves a fortune on itself, but the food is good, well cooked with prompt service. They offered a doggie bag with no prompting as we had plenty Of food left as the portions were very good. The toilets have lovely decor & the service attentive & friendly.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Best Masaman curry I have ever tasted! They managed to squeeze us in despite being very busy. It was well worth it!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

This place looks unassuming and cheap to be honest. Don't let they put you off!

Inside you are met by friendly staff, excellent food and a BYO option at night with a £1 per head nominal charge.

There was a buzzing atmosphere and the evening was lovely. Happy to recommend this to all!

Two of us paid £20 each including tip to share a huge duck with tamarind meal, pad Thai with king prawns, a Thai green curry, coconut rice, all washed down with 2 BYO red wines!