“Legends IS a Legend!”
Review of Legends Bar

Legends Bar
Ranked #19 of 122 Nightlife in Brighton
Reviewed September 5, 2012

You cannot visit Brighton sea-front without going into Legends - be it for it's wonderful bar menu or for it's atmosphere - miss it if you dare!

1  Thank mixieminnie

Reviewed September 1, 2012

i came down from birmingham to legends, for my birthday with my boyfriend. when i got to the entrance door, i said have i got to pay to get in, he said only for downstairs, he said you cannot come in has we do not like people from birmingham, i said you cannot stop me from coming in, because of where i am from, he said i can, and i am going to radio through to all the other clubs so that you cannot get in to there either, we do not like birmingham people he said. avoid brighton if you are from birmingham. bad experience.

5  Thank roger p
Reviewed August 3, 2012

i have never stayed here to be honest, but a regular visitor at the bar..
How on earth can these guys be soooooo good ?? every single time i go here its full of good surprises. Staff is fantastic here and always ready to help.. its really an honour to meet the people from legends every time i walk in there.. fronch and sharon are fantastic at their jobs .. people at the bar are really sweet to be with... especially LUKE.. hes always with a smiling face... every staff member is more like family members now, Maggie, Steve, Nigel are doinga fantastic job.. keep it up guys...If i have to define this place in one sentence i would say "LEGENDS work at LEGENDS"....drinks are cheap.. and the fantastic music is like the CHERRY ON THE CAKE . really a privilege to have people and a place like these/ this in brighton.. keep up the good work guys...

2  Thank sage s
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I have read the reviews from other visitors of Legends and are shocked at how other visitors experiences were!? I recently went there with my boyfriend for a weekend and we had a fantastic stay, the staff were so friendly and chatty to myself and boyfriend, the bouncers were very nice and were all smiles to me. The suite we had was beautiful - I didn't want to leave! The room was very clean, practical and so spacious. The bed was HUGE! which my boyfriend was happy about as I am known to hog the bed and still managed to hog it lol It was lovely to wake up with the Brighton beach and pier view and to take the sea air in (being from London we don't get clean air often!). The breakfast was very nice and the hospitality of the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The drinks are pricey but what do you expect? where are drinks not pricey? We will definitely be going back there as I felt very welcome and so did my Boyfriend, we did not feel uneasy or uncomfortable at any point in our stay there. Will recommend to friends (straight and gay) as I feel everyone is welcome there! Thanks alot Legends staff!!

1  Thank GeorginaR1
Reviewed May 12, 2012

i went to Legends with a group of 9 of my friends. We were all having a good time and spent quite a lot of time at the bar having a few drinks and doing some shots. One of us accidently stepped back and touched the foot of a man sat at the bar. She apologized immediately, but was he was extremely angry and preceded to swear at us. it was then quite a surprise to see him engage with the bouncers and Request them to throw us out. It turned out that he was the owner and therefore the bouncers had to oblige! We do not really recommend this bar and had much more fun at 'Audio'!

5  Thank louise l