“What a night!”

76 Hen Events @ The Copper Rooms
Ranked #2 of 121 Nightlife in Brighton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Copper Rooms is a stunning Cocktail bar & Club. Our Hen party daytime events provided by 76 Events holds all its fantastic Hen party activities at the Cocktail bar and Club The Copper Rooms in a central Brighton location - This was previously called Bar 76 but we have had a refurbishment of our interior and a name change.
Southampton, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“What a night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I visited Bar 76 on a bit of a quiet Friday night between Christmas and New Year. We were having a bit of a break from being parents so are possibly not the usual clientele. Not that we're old you understand, but our stag and hen dos are memories rather than occupations now. What hit us immediately was the incredible welcome and friendliness of everyone who works there. This is a business which all businesses should strive to replicate. We had a an amazing night, made some new friends, learnt a lot about cocktails, were inspired to push our own business in a new direction, and above all, we felt we are missing out by not living in Brighton. This is not your average club. They don't make the cocktails you get in the pubs, or in Greece for that matter. We were wowed by the flaming Lamborghini, Jäger bombs, and loved the music, ambience, playfulness, banter, personality and sheer drive to make you have a good time. We will return to Brighton, and we will always go back to Bar 76. Definitely, the best club in the world. Go. You will miss out if you don't. Glad Simian left his shirt on though.

Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

Had such a brilliant time here after booking the cocktail making experience for our Christmas work do. Would definitely recommend it for a special occasion - real value for money too! The bar staff managing the event were amazing - they really pitched it right for our group (which was very mixed in age) wowing us with professionalism and entertaining us thoroughly. They are a real credit to Bar 76. Wouldn't hesitate to book again and bar area is lovely too - had not been here before but will now be revisiting for nights out!
Thank you so much for making our night so memorable!

Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Brilliant bar - great cocktails, lovely boys & loads of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

I organised my friend's hen weekend and decided cocktail making sounded fun. We weren't disappointed. There were 14 of us & I really put trust in Bar 76 as organising everything over the internet could've been a big disaster & I was quite worried incase it wasn't as good as I'd hoped for everybody - especially the hen. I read the other Trip Advisor reviews & can confirm - THEY'RE TRUE! Bar 76 really made my friend's hen special. The cocktail class was loads of fun & the barmen were ace - didn't make us feel intimidated or embarassed. They were just the right amount of cheeky. The only seediness came from the awful stripper I booked.
We came back to the bar in the evening & had topless barmen, a reserved private booth on the dance floor with a pole for playing on & were treated really well.

I would highly recommend Bar 76 & especially the cocktail making class.

Word of warning...

If you decide to book a stripper for your hen DO NOT BOOK WITH STRIPPERGRAMS UK!! They will send you somebody completely different to who you booked & there's nothing you can do about it. I booked a young, black policeman and got an old white fireman. It was funny and we went along with it but the company were rude and hard to deal with - as soon as I'd paid them that is.

2 Thank katmandoobie
west sussex
“hen do/cocktail making/ meal with vip area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

my sisters booked this for me as a surprise hen weekend, i can honestly say i couldnt of wished for any thing better, from the momment we arrived we was made to feel very welcome, the two yummy staff where so funny and had a laugh with all us girls.cocktail making was hysterical and got us all the mood for the night ahead, the meal deal was brilliant really enjoyed our food they took our order at the club so we had no waiting and choosing food at the meal.then back to club for a night of partying in the vip area with our own topless waiter, who might i add is so scrummy, he was involved with us chatting and making sure we all was having a good time. at end of the night he came up to us all with cuddles and kisses. i really cant rate this place enough, i had the best time and me and all the girls will be talking about this night for years to come. defenatly recommended.

Feltham, United Kingdom
“Great way to start a Hen Do!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

I booked the cocktail class for myself and 7 others for my best friend's hen do... best decision ever!! From the minute we got there our waiter (Simian) welcomed us and immediately got us in the mood for what would be a great couple of hours!! All the girls really enjoyed themselves... even more so when he removed his shirt!!! We all had so much fun and agreed that it was the best way to start the weekend!! Definitely worth the money and when i return to brighton i will certainly look into the other activities that Bar 76 offer. We went back to the bar in the evening and had a fantastic time!! Music and atmosphere was fab!! Would definitely recommend to anyone heading down to brighton for a girlie weekend!!