“Lovely breakfast and great value for money”
Review of LangeLee's - CLOSED

LangeLee's
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I came here with my partner last Saturday for breakfast after seeing reviews online. Lovely simple decor and the staff were attentive. The sausage and bacon in the English Breakfast was good quality and made a really tasty breakfast. Also we got homemade shortbread with our coffees, which was a nice touch. I didn't notice the lovely garden until we left so i'm looking forward to going again very soon.

LangeLees, Owner at LangeLee's, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Hi thank you for taking the time to give us a review this is very much appreciated. We pride ourselves on our sausages as we pay slightly more than average but this is worth it as you can't compromise on quality.Regarding the shortbread when we first decided to open a place we wanted to go back to basics and give that little extra touch and i think our homemade shortbread demonstrates this nicely.Our little garden is a bonus for us and is very popular with people, we are still trying to improve this every year and this year we have put up retractable awnings so that when it rains all we have to do is expand the cover so you can still enjoy your meals outside.Mnay thanks again.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Came to langelees after seeing the
reviews on tripadvisor. Had one of the all day breakfasts. Sausages were fab as was the delicious biscuit that came with my tea. My server liam was attentive and polite. Would highly recomend.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

This is my second visit to this nice eatery and once again the same great service and food.Well done to the team will be back again.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

OK. So I'm writing my second review on LangeLee's as I have only ever head brekkie before (awesome BTW). Today I had the Bacon Cheeseburger with fries and onion rings. The waiter was very helpful in allowing me to have half fries and half onion rings at no extra cost as I really wanted to try both!

Burger - Homemade beef patty with a pleasing chunky texture (I can't stand sausage-y patties) very well seasoned with a good amount of herbs running through. Topped off with oodles of melted cheese and thick cut smoked bacon. Tomatoes, lettuce and I think, red onion too (I can't quite remember as I was drifting off in a cheesey, beefy, bacony daydream.) All served in a lovely toasted, warm ciabbatta style roll. Not too soft and not too crunchy. Overall, an extremely well-balanced and delicious sandwich on both taste and texture.

Fries and onion rings - These fries are perfect. Chef has obviously got the knack. Super crispy with a crunchy texture on the outside probably due to being 'fluffed' a little before frying. Light as a feather inside. A light dusting of paprika over them too? Onion rings, not hand made but still perfectly fried and tasty.

Another winner from LangeLees. Nice to see the boys doing well as they really deserve it. The young waiter is also a fantastic asset to the restaurant. The food and service are both impeccable. Keep on keeping on guys!

Thank you for taking the time to do your reviews they are very much appreciated. It is from your feedback that we know what we are doing right at LangeLee's.We strive to do the best we can and to give our customers the best they deserve. We hope that we can continue with this.We are very proud of all of our homemade products especially our burgers and shortbread as they are the most popular of items.Many thanks again.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This lovely little cafe is on the main London Road headed into Brighton, and is very easy to walk past and not notice - but once you step inside you will get a warm welcome and the best customer service you could wish for. Tasty fresh food and at a very reasonable cost too. Lovely homemade shortbread served with every coffee makes for a real treat. I will be recommending to all my friends.