“JAZZ NIGHT MONDAY NIGHT”
Review of Little Bay Brighton - CLOSED

Little Bay Brighton
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Little Bay Restaurants have been offering high-quality Modern-European cuisine for very reasonable prices since its creation in 1992. With a selection of starters, mains and desserts, as well as a comprehensive wine menu, Little Bay has everything for everyone. Their opulent décor, professional service and sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere provides the perfect dining experience. Their flexibility and professionalism will allow you to choose how you want to enjoy that experience.
Worthing
“JAZZ NIGHT MONDAY NIGHT”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I have been to the Little Bay on the new Monday night Jazz night and on a Saturday in a large group on an Opera evening and both have been excellent.

The staff are wonderfully welcoming. The restaurant décor is lush and the food and process were unbelievably good.

Please give this restaurant a try as you will not be disappointed.

I started with stuffed mushrooms which were cooked to perfection. I followed this with a minute steak served with a crispy onion, fries and salad garnish which was mouth watering. I was at this point stuffed because the portions are very generous but at this point I saw a Banoffee pie pass and we shared one between us and it was delicious.

Thank you for an excellent discovery by my daughter Abi.

• Visited March 2014

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Always great”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This place is always great. Food is excellent, especially starters and dessert. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I have eaten here many many times and always go back

• Visited December 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Very Average, Disappointing”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I'd heard this place was "theatre-themed", so I was surprised to walk in and be greeted, in the first seating area, by chairs that ought to belong in an oriental restaurant. We went to find a member of staff, and were seated in the "theatre" area, at possibly the most inappropriate table. Myself and my companion are both fairly tall, but they insisted in seating us in what I can only describe as a tiny booth with a very low roof, made out of MDF, with un-finished electrical wiring hanging from the roof above us. I say "roof", but it was only a couple of inches above our heads. We both had to bend down to get in and out of this "booth".
Menu was basic and lacked choice; in both food and drink. Restaurant was very quiet, only three or four tables were occupied, and music was so low each table was whispering to avoid their conversations being heard. All felt rather uncomfortable.
The food itself was ok but nothing special; service was pretty poor.....we had to clear our own table of empty glasses & bottles. Another pet peeve is the automatic addition of a 10% service charge. I'm happy to tip, but only when service warrants it, and feel its really inappropriate for any sort of service charge, especially for two people, to be automatically added. And definately not in this restaurant.
Not disastrous overall; but this place clearly thinks it's better than it actually is.

• Visited March 2014
hove sussex
“Evening meal”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We had a very nice meal here tonight place was buzzing plenty of laughter great food and very good service.

Melbourne, Australia
“Great food and service, unique inside!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

if you want something a bit different from the standard fish and chips and a but above for a reasonable price come here. It's great food, very high quality but reasonable. Also we were in a hurry to see a show and they served us quickly and with courtesy. Great spot!