“Xmas-Mazing!”
Review of Little Bay Brighton - CLOSED

Little Bay Brighton
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Little Bay Restaurants have been offering high-quality Modern-European cuisine for very reasonable prices since its creation in 1992. With a selection of starters, mains and desserts, as well as a comprehensive wine menu, Little Bay has everything for everyone. Their opulent décor, professional service and sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere provides the perfect dining experience. Their flexibility and professionalism will allow you to choose how you want to enjoy that experience.
Reviewed December 29, 2013

we also had Christmas Lunch here, when we arrived, was seated in a box which was very compact, but soooo much fun I loved it! I must admit I had concerns as I'm a big lad but there's plenty of room for 2 up in the boxes. I also wondered if we were going to be seated and then forgotten about as they were so busy as it was Christmas day, but again no worries here either.

The food was just perfect for the price (we paid just £30 a head) amazing value for the quality and choice of food.

The service was excellent we were up in a box but we didn't get forgotten.

We travelled from Bournemouth to spend Christmas in Brighton so were not familiar with the restaurant, but so glad we choose it and would go back on another visit.

1  Thank hot1550

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We went to Little Bay for Christmas day and had a lovely meal with genuinely friendly staff, and a great atmosphere.

I was pleasantly surprised that you could choose off a menu as we usually go out on Christmas day and everywhere we have been over the years has always asked us exactly what we wanted to eat about a month in advance.

We were seated quickly and felt at no point rushed to leave. Absolutely loved it and I will be booking to go there again soon:)

Reviewed December 26, 2013

All 7 of us had a very happy and festive day at this restaurant. Staff were very professional and polite even though they were so very busy. Food was of a very high standard for a Xmas meal, hot, tasty, fresh and delicious. We would definitely recommend this restaurant for a fun and festive Xmas day out. Well done and thanks to all the staff for making our day so special. Happy New Year :)

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Great value, quirky decor, high quality food presented in a stylish way.All my family ( from 91 to 1 ) were very impressed. We WILL be back next Christmas.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Eating out with friends recently, and they were paying...!!

What fun this place really is, All nooks and crannies with ashtrays like a theatre....Not a lot of headroom when you are up near the ceiling!

If there is a crowd of you it would be really good fun, and obviously on the night I went, with Christmas parties going on, a lot of other people thought the same.

The food?

Mussels seem to be a favourite for starters, and a bowlful which would put most other restaurants' main course mussels to shame.

I had the pork terrine and very nice it was too, almost too much as I ordered a Macedonian salad to go with my main course of braised lamb, very well cooked and so very tender, the gravy with it (OK you can call it 'jus' if you want), was a touch tasteless but the lamb didn't really need any more added flavour.

The main oddity is that all the meat on the mains comes out the same shape, obviously protion control at its best!!

The salad really was quite excellent with crisp peppers and cucumber, if it had been a bit warmer then I guess that even the tomatoes would have tasted quite good.

The service was good, but then we were sitting right above the till and hatchway.

Best of all perhaps, the strolling minstrel who frighten the life out of the diners by serenading them......The music varies night to night I am told.

Pricewise? well for these days less than four quid for a starter is not bad, and less than 8 for a main is pretty good too!!..

Recommended for big groups who are not too fussy and want to have a bit of fun while they eat.

Not sure i woudl go all the way to Belgrade just to visit a 'Little Bay' though!