“2nd time here and just as great”
Review of Little Bay Brighton - CLOSED

Little Bay Brighton
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Little Bay Restaurants have been offering high-quality Modern-European cuisine for very reasonable prices since its creation in 1992. With a selection of starters, mains and desserts, as well as a comprehensive wine menu, Little Bay has everything for everyone. Their opulent décor, professional service and sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere provides the perfect dining experience. Their flexibility and professionalism will allow you to choose how you want to enjoy that experience.
Worthing, United Kingdom
“2nd time here and just as great”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I arranged for a party of 9 work colleagues to come here for our Christmas meal. I had been previously and enjoyed the opera night. I was a little concerned as this night was billed as a Jazz night. However, it turned out that we were entertained by a very versatile female singer and had a wonderful time.

The food and entertainment were 1st class and great value.

London, United Kingdom
“Surprisingly good and very affordable”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I am in Brighton for business. I was looking to find a place to eat as the hotel's menu is limited. I was very surprised by the friendliness of the staff, even though it was a very busy night. Lots of big table, probably work Christmas parties. I was put up a little table, in what would be called an opera box. I never felt forgotten. There was a lady singing opera ( Carmen de Bizet amongst other songs), she came and sat a moment at my table singing. It must have been quite difficult work for her, going from table to table when everyone is busy eating and chatting with their friends (Note to owners, a good sound system would be a great bonus).
I had a pork terrine with toasted walnut bread and red onions marmalade for starter, duck confit with mashed potatoes and roasted butternut squash. I only had a large bottle of sparkling water.
All that, Decor, friendly staff, singer and quite nice food for £15.
I will go back next time I am in Brighton and will recommend to my friends. No hesitation!!

Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
“Christmas Work Party”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I arranged a Christmas work party for 45 people at Little Bay, Saturday 7th Dec - the staff were very helpful throughout the booking process and let me pop in to see where we'd be sitting and happy with me dropping off crackers / table deorations beforehand. The pre-set menu was vast and we paid just £20pp to include a 3 course meal, Cava on arrival and shots at the end of the night. The food was very good - generous portions and served nice and hot. Favourites seemed to be the mussels and lamb and the choco brownie was definitely the envy of everyone who hadn't ordered it! Apparently the brussell sprouts that came with the Xmas dinner were a little undercooked (who eats them anyway??) but all-in-all, we left full and with big smiles. Getting the food to each guest was a little chaotic but mostly because people couldn't emember what they'd ordered - staff were very patient with us though and we soon got it sorted. The opera singer was the icing on the cake - she came around to sing to us a few times, not too intrusive but earnt a big round of applause from us all. I think most people in our party have vowed to return!

Wellington, New Zealand
“A Night at the Opera”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Went for a meal here on Friday 6th December and what a fun place to dine,
we were a bit squashed in a corner opera box but soon got over it,,, the great atmosphere
and friendly staff made us feel welcome.The dramatic opera singer was a bonus.
I had a delicious steak & chips salad plus bernaise sauce and my husband chose the lamb
both were very enjoyable. Would Recommend For A Good Night Out.

Reading, United Kingdom
“amazing,”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This place is shamazing, food really tasty and hot , good choices the opera singer was excellent would recommend 100% . Cant wait to go back , a big thankyou to the staff there, good job!

1 Thank Julie277