“What no Opera??”
Review of Little Bay Brighton - CLOSED

Little Bay Brighton
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Little Bay Restaurants have been offering high-quality Modern-European cuisine for very reasonable prices since its creation in 1992. With a selection of starters, mains and desserts, as well as a comprehensive wine menu, Little Bay has everything for everyone. Their opulent décor, professional service and sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere provides the perfect dining experience. Their flexibility and professionalism will allow you to choose how you want to enjoy that experience.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We eat at Opera Mayhem on a warm Saturday night. We had no reservation and just walked in. We where treated superbly by the Manager and staff, seated quickly and served very well. We expected to sit outside as we had our wee Toy Poodle with us but in true French style we where seated indoors and the poodle sat on my lap. The food was amazing, local produce (Lamb and Pork, the house red was acceptable and the service was great despite being a very busy night with a large hen party in. The bill was £44 including service for 2 starters, 2 mains and a jug of tap water. Excellent value. My only negative was that there was very little Opera. In over an hour we had 3 songs, 2 from musicals and one short area from Carmen.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

A really positive experience! Good, cheap food - we had the 3 courses for £9.95 offer- and it was tasty and well cooked. Portions were good too - I didn't have room for a dessert after a chicken kebab starter and salmon main course. Wine was reasonably priced and we were offered advice on the wine list. The service was swift and attentive even though the place was packed. This is all in addition to the wonderful décor and charming opera singer.
I went with a large group and we were near the front so not in the thick of the entertainment. I can see why they need to do that but it might be more fun to go in a smaller group and get a table nearer the action. I will do that next time - there will definitely be a next time!

1  Thank HillyBrighton
Reviewed July 14, 2013

A nice value menu featuring a variety of fish and meat dishes.
Themed entertainment is offer most nights, when we visited it was a lady opera singer.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The food and service at Little Bay are both excellent, then add in the decor and and an opera singer and you have a really great atmosphere to enjoy an evening out.
Service was outstanding, unobtrusive but fast and friendly.
A good selection of wines at a reasonable price.
I would recommend the tables in the upper booth for a little bit of privacy and people watching.
I would also recommend the crab profiteroles which were a really interesting combination of tastes.
Suggest you book early as the night we visited it was full of a number of large parties.

1  Thank Jim B
Reviewed June 29, 2013

What a fanastic night out myself and my Family had at Little Bay. The food was real value for money, tasty and reasonably priced. The Service was excellent and friendly. The Entertainment from Toby the Opera singer was brilliant. For a great night out I would highly recommend a visit to Little Bay.

2  Thank Anna p