“Pure relaxation”

Pretty People Salon
Ranked #8 of 45 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: Beauty salon within the Queens Hotel in Brighton. The salon is privately owned and run - offering hair and beauty treatments, massage and a variety of beauty products. Please pop in and see us the next time you are in Brighton. The Queens Hotel is situated more or less opposite the main pier in Brighton on King's Road.
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My mum had some treatments here when we stayed in Brighton for a few days and she said it was bliss! The staff are lovely and the treatments are amazing, we will definately book in again when we return to Brighton.

theStones123, Owner at Pretty People Salon, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It is much appreciated.

All reviews
"queens hotel"
in 14 reviews
"sports massage"
"lovely ladies"
"full body"
"manicure and pedicure"
in 3 reviews
"neck and shoulder massage"
"express facial"
"lovely experience"
"birthday treat"
"shellac"

Reviewed August 14, 2012

On a recent hen trip to Brighton which I organised we visited Pretty People Salon. Prior to our visit I had numerous correspondence with the staff (Chloe and Sandra) they were both exceptionally helpful and nice to deal with. Some of the hens proved indecisive, however this was no problem for Pretty People and they bent over backwards to be accommodating.
The treatments themselves were lovely, I had the back massage and wanted it to last forever! I would definitely recommend this and visit again. Thanks to all the staff, they were a pleasure to deal with.

Dear Miss Hunter.
Thank you so much for your review. We will make sure Chloe gets to hear the positive feedback. Sandra is the boss, so she will see to that !
We are very happy the hens had a great time and look forward to seeing you again if you are ever back in Brighton. Please send the Bride our best wishes for a long and happy marriage. Kind regards Jon.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Spoke with Chloe to ensure our Hen party was booked in and we had the treatments we wanted. Chloe really helpful and even liaised with the Hotel next door to arrange our lunch and spa access. Facilities really good. nice, friendly atmosphere. would go back when visiting brighton again.

theStones123, Manager at Pretty People Salon, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear Emma.
Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to post a review. We will make sure Chloe receives the positive feedback. Look forward to seeing you again some time in the future.
Best wishes.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

My Mother and I just returned from our weeks stay in Brighton, In which we visited Pretty People Salon. The over all experience was amazing. Our Therapist Chloe was very kind, attentive and friendly, in which made us feel instantly relaxed and at ease. Unlike some other Salon's/Spa's I have been to. You are made to feel special at Pretty People, not just another client, swiftly herded through like cattle. I would highly recommend Pretty People Salon if you seek a unique, relaxing and wholesome experience. We will definitely be returning.

Dear Kate.
Thank you very much for the nice review. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your visit to our little salon. We will make sure Chloe gets your feedback.
Kind regards.
Sandra and Jon.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Pretty People not just make you relaxed they also understand , they made sure all my needs where met and I was happy. At every point of contact I had a positive response. I had a full body polish / massage and it was about 90 mins. Chloe my therapist made me feel relaxed and able to be myself at all time. I felt so much better after her treatment and finished with a lovely herb tea too.

I recommend to all and I will return in a few mths for more :)

1  Thank Debbie C
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. It means a lot to a small business like ours to know that you enjoyed your experience at our salon. I will also make sure Chloe receives your positive feedback. Our very best wishes. The team at Pretty People.