“Treatments on Hen Weekend”

Pretty People Salon
Ranked #8 of 45 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: Beauty salon within the Queens Hotel in Brighton. The salon is privately owned and run - offering hair and beauty treatments, massage and a variety of beauty products. Please pop in and see us the next time you are in Brighton. The Queens Hotel is situated more or less opposite the main pier in Brighton on King's Road.
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Spoke with Chloe to ensure our Hen party was booked in and we had the treatments we wanted. Chloe really helpful and even liaised with the Hotel next door to arrange our lunch and spa access. Facilities really good. nice, friendly atmosphere. would go back when visiting brighton again.

theStones123, Manager at Pretty People Salon, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear Emma.
Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to post a review. We will make sure Chloe receives the positive feedback. Look forward to seeing you again some time in the future.
Best wishes.

"lovely ladies"
"full body"
"manicure and pedicure"
in 3 reviews
"neck and shoulder massage"
"express facial"
"lovely experience"
"birthday treat"
"shellac"

Reviewed July 25, 2012

My Mother and I just returned from our weeks stay in Brighton, In which we visited Pretty People Salon. The over all experience was amazing. Our Therapist Chloe was very kind, attentive and friendly, in which made us feel instantly relaxed and at ease. Unlike some other Salon's/Spa's I have been to. You are made to feel special at Pretty People, not just another client, swiftly herded through like cattle. I would highly recommend Pretty People Salon if you seek a unique, relaxing and wholesome experience. We will definitely be returning.

theStones123, Owner at Pretty People Salon, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear Kate.
Thank you very much for the nice review. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your visit to our little salon. We will make sure Chloe gets your feedback.
Kind regards.
Sandra and Jon.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Pretty People not just make you relaxed they also understand , they made sure all my needs where met and I was happy. At every point of contact I had a positive response. I had a full body polish / massage and it was about 90 mins. Chloe my therapist made me feel relaxed and able to be myself at all time. I felt so much better after her treatment and finished with a lovely herb tea too.

I recommend to all and I will return in a few mths for more :)

1  Thank Debbie C
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. It means a lot to a small business like ours to know that you enjoyed your experience at our salon. I will also make sure Chloe receives your positive feedback. Our very best wishes. The team at Pretty People.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Pretty People Salon proved an excellent choice for some pampering as a birthday treat. I booked the Pure Radiance Packages which were very good value.The back massage, facial and manicure (changed from pedicure without any problem) were all excellent. The staff made us feel very welcome and are friendly and helpful. The whole experience was very relaxing and I will definitely visit Pretty People again on my next visit to Brighton.

Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Dear Brenda. Many thanks for your kind review. It is much appreciated. We are a small team as you know and take pride in doing the best we can to add that personal touch, we are very glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Kind regards, The team at Pretty People.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Completed 2 Brighton marathons now and every time I've booked myself in for a massage to stop my legs seizing up and to try to drain the lactic acid from my tired muscles. 18mths ago a friend recommended Pretty People and I was lucky enough to get an appointment to coincide with me finishing, I must say it's the best thing I do, I now book 6mths in advance to guarantee I get seen by the excellent staff there. To think you are just off the main sea road you feel like you could be anywhere, the atmosphere is relaxing, the staff couldn't be more charming and friendly and make you feel very welcome. The massage itself is fantastic and I've come out feeling so much better each time, it's a shame it has to end. But I know I'll be going back next year for sure.