“Super Mum Pamper”

Pretty People Salon
Ranked #7 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: Beauty salon within the Queens Hotel in Brighton. The salon is privately owned and run - offering hair and beauty treatments, massage and a variety of beauty products. Please pop in and see us the next time you are in Brighton. The Queens Hotel is situated more or less opposite the main pier in Brighton on King's Road.
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super Mum Pamper”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

Pretty People not just make you relaxed they also understand , they made sure all my needs where met and I was happy. At every point of contact I had a positive response. I had a full body polish / massage and it was about 90 mins. Chloe my therapist made me feel relaxed and able to be myself at all time. I felt so much better after her treatment and finished with a lovely herb tea too.

I recommend to all and I will return in a few mths for more :)

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Debbie C
, Owner at Pretty People Salon, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. It means a lot to a small business like ours to know that you enjoyed your experience at our salon. I will also make sure Chloe receives your positive feedback. Our very best wishes. The team at Pretty People.

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Pretty People Salon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2012

Pretty People Salon proved an excellent choice for some pampering as a birthday treat. I booked the Pure Radiance Packages which were very good value.The back massage, facial and manicure (changed from pedicure without any problem) were all excellent. The staff made us feel very welcome and are friendly and helpful. The whole experience was very relaxing and I will definitely visit Pretty People again on my next visit to Brighton.

Visited April 2012
, Owner at Pretty People Salon, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Dear Brenda. Many thanks for your kind review. It is much appreciated. We are a small team as you know and take pride in doing the best we can to add that personal touch, we are very glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Kind regards, The team at Pretty People.
Maidstone
“A massage that is second to none”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

Completed 2 Brighton marathons now and every time I've booked myself in for a massage to stop my legs seizing up and to try to drain the lactic acid from my tired muscles. 18mths ago a friend recommended Pretty People and I was lucky enough to get an appointment to coincide with me finishing, I must say it's the best thing I do, I now book 6mths in advance to guarantee I get seen by the excellent staff there. To think you are just off the main sea road you feel like you could be anywhere, the atmosphere is relaxing, the staff couldn't be more charming and friendly and make you feel very welcome. The massage itself is fantastic and I've come out feeling so much better each time, it's a shame it has to end. But I know I'll be going back next year for sure.

Visited April 2012
London, United Kingdom
“What an excellent relaxing massage - deeply soothing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2012

I went in not knowing what to expect. I was set at ease from the moment I walked in. Only had to wait a couple of minutes before being very professionally taken care of. I suffer from considerable neck pains (spondylitis) and shoulder problems. This was all taken on board and the treatment was very methodical following a brief consultation beforehand.
Well done Pretty People - a thoroughly good job.

Visited January 2012
theStones123, Owner at Pretty People Salon, responded to this review, February 15, 2012
Thank you Mandie and Brian for your kind reviews and thanks for coming back to the salon.
We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Brighton.
Please pop in... you don't have to buy anything ! :)
London, United Kingdom
“Professional, discrete staff, understanding of my needs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2012

Usually I feel a bit intimidated and/or embarassed when I have beauty treatments. The staff at Pretty People immediately made me feel relaxed. One therapist gave me the most incredible massage after I explained about a neck condition I had from bad posture due to excessive computer use. It really helped to ease the pain. As I am prone to dark, excessive body hair I always cringe when it comes to waxing time, feel paranoid about the hair and find it hard to find a therapist to trust. The woman who did my leg and bikini waxing was very discrete and made me feel comfortable even when I had to get my legs into the most uncompromising positions and was so thorough that 6 weeks after the waxing I had minimum hair re-growth. Finally, I had my nails done in a very dark burgundy, using a special high gloss heat technique which meant that they didn't crack or chip for nearly 3 weeks. Considering the dark colour and my hectic lifestyle, usually I chip new nail polish within a couple of days. So all in all, I was very impressed with my treatments and look forward to my next visit to Brighton where I will definitely be back for some more Pretty People pampering.

Visited October 2011