“Third time unlucky...”

Dining options: Breakfast
Basingstoke
“Third time unlucky...”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Visited here for 'brunch' (in the loosest sense of the word) at the weekend after two previous visits which I had enjoyed. I don't know if we caught it on an 'off day' but I don't think I am likely to go back. Service was slow and the staff were unhelpful. By time the food arrived it could've been a little hotter and also we had to chase up our drinks. Never got any condiments. Other tables seemed to be equally non-plussed and some of the natives were getting restless. Actual food seemed ok for the price you were paying but all the other niggles that day alas detracted from it. So if someone says 'what about Breakfast at Tiffany's?' I think I shall say 'what about it...?'.

• Visited November 2012

Shoreham-by-Sea, United Kingdom
“Not bad, not great”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This place has some very bad reviews. My wife and I ate here as we stayed in the myhotel just around the corner. We both had a set breakfast. We had to sit down stairs and there are no windows but not a big deal. The food came quick enough and it was OK. Could do with better quality sausages but a lot of cafes serve these. One of the owners I believe, served our food and was very pleasant, asked if we needed anything else etc...the coffee was pretty good. An average place I would say.

• Visited September 2012
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Awful”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Veggie breakfast was a good size but the quality was below average at the very best. Chrezeburger had very little cheese. Chickrn in a bap didn't have much chick, and the chicken was rubbery too. Complained to the waitress eho was uninterested. Will never go back. Very poor place and should be ashamed to use a classy name like this.

1 Thank FuzzleyFuzzington
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I Should have kept walking by.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Was in Brighton Last Saturday, around 2pm and wanted fed, We sat down on the outside tables, while we waited to be served a drunk sat at the next table, my children were unconformable and pointed to the Cigarette butts on the floor, although we waited 10 minutes we decided to get up and keep walking, thankfully there were other cleaner and nicer places near by.
Zero rating all round.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Inquiziter
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Avoid........”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Thought I'd try their new premises near the London Road.

Sad to say, no improvement from the greasy offering from North Elaine premises.

• Visited July 2012