“Awful”

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Awful”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Veggie breakfast was a good size but the quality was below average at the very best. Chrezeburger had very little cheese. Chickrn in a bap didn't have much chick, and the chicken was rubbery too. Complained to the waitress eho was uninterested. Will never go back. Very poor place and should be ashamed to use a classy name like this.

1 Thank FuzzleyFuzzington

Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I Should have kept walking by.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Was in Brighton Last Saturday, around 2pm and wanted fed, We sat down on the outside tables, while we waited to be served a drunk sat at the next table, my children were unconformable and pointed to the Cigarette butts on the floor, although we waited 10 minutes we decided to get up and keep walking, thankfully there were other cleaner and nicer places near by.
Zero rating all round.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Inquiziter
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Avoid........”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Thought I'd try their new premises near the London Road.

Sad to say, no improvement from the greasy offering from North Elaine premises.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Adam_Sharpe
BRIGHTON
“A Breakfast at Tiffany's?”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Well not always a breakfast but it's a great place to go to while shopping in the Lanes.
The two Turkish guys who run Tiffany's are a great couple of guys. Always with a smile, always ready with a line or two or even a joke!
Their ham,egg and chips is exceptional and sometimes their milkshakes are great.
They serve an awesome cuppa and the service is exceptional.
With a couple of tables outside you can chill, relax, watch the world go by and you can only get that in Tiffany's.
A great place to stop and re-charge your batteries.

• Visited June 2012
Bexley, United Kingdom
“Avoid at all costs”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I went with four family members. Only four drinks arrived until we chased up the fifth one. We waited almost a whole hour for 4 breakfasts. These were almost finished before my egg and chips (ordered simultaneously) finally arrived. I'd asked for the eggs not to be turned over but they were and this resulted in two unrecognisable congealed brown masses and the chips were cold and stale. There were customer at adjoining tables who'd waited as long as we did. Cutlery seemed to be an optional extra and arrived well after I finally got my egg and chips. The tea was weak and tasteless. The service was appalling and no-one seemed interested enough to even apologise for the slow delivery. To add insult to injury, as I was leaving, I slipped on the wet laminate floor and hit my eye on the sharp edge of the open door. Would I visit again? Not in a million years!

• Visited December 2011