“Excellent stay at the 21”
Review of The Twenty One

The Twenty One
Ranked #1 of 94 Brighton B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
North yorkshire
“Excellent stay at the 21”
Reviewed September 29, 2008

I stayed at The 21 with several friends, Matt and Andy made us so welcome and the standard of accomodation was excellent. There are some great restaurants nearby and we were in walking distance of all the fab shops! I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Liked — Matt and Andy couldn't be more helpful
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with friends
2 Thank GirlsBillingham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (383)
Bournemouth
Reviewed September 29, 2008

It was so refreshing to be met by such friendly and helpful owners.The room had a contempary decor which was of a high standard. This is guesthouse punching way above what you normally would expect. When I return to Brighton I will stay here again assuming they have a vacant room!

• Liked — The decor
  • Disliked — 3rd Floor no lift.
2 Thank Alfa001
York
Reviewed September 28, 2008

We have just returned from a girls reunion weekend staying at The Twenty-One, and I just wanted to let everyone know that all the great reviews are true!
Amazingly personal service with the owners always on hand with restaurant recommendations and ideas of places to go/things to see/etc.
Plus the full English breakfast was one of the best I have ever had, and the choice of breakfast cereals was a very pleasant suprise.
Nothing was too much trouble, and even when I accidently broke a part off our shower (fantastic power showers by the way), it was magically mended about three hours later, with no questions and no mess.
All in all the best B and B I have ever stayed in!

• Liked — the owners and the cleanliness
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with friends
2 Thank Alysanne B
Herts
Reviewed September 28, 2008

Booked this place out of curiousity after reading rave reviews on Trip Advisor. It definitely exceeded our expectations - the best B&B we have ever stayed in.

The rooms are spotlessly clean, tastefully decorated, and pretty quiet. Matt and Andy are very welcoming and shared lots of tips on what to see in Brighton & suggested great restaurants and bars. They also cooked up a wonderful breakfast each morning!

Would definitely stay here again next time we return to Brighton.

2 Thank Hedgehog1000
northants
Reviewed September 28, 2008

We went to the Twenty One for my 30th Birthday. Not only did Matt and Andy make us feel very welcome as soon as we arrived but the gifts, card and balloon just made our stay extra special. The hotel is faultless, very clean, very cosy and very friendly.
Nothing seems to be to much trouble for the lovely hosts.
We will definately be coming back to see our new friends!
Jess and Kelly

• Liked — everything
  • Disliked — nothing
2 Thank jessbarnes78
Bristol
Reviewed September 23, 2008

We stayed at The Twenty One a couple of weeks ago and haven't stopped raving about it since. Matt and Andy were amazing - attentive, generous with their time and full of great suggestions for restaurants and places to go. They made our 5th anniversary incredibly special. The Hotel is gorgeous with everything you could want. Thank you so much for a lovely time - we can't wait to come back!

• Liked — The Hosts
  • Disliked — Nothing
2 Thank Liz I
Essex, Unitd Kingdom
Reviewed September 14, 2008

I have just come back from two nights at the Twenty One. My husband and I had a double room and my mum had the single room. From the moment we arrived Matt and Andy were fantastic. Unfortunately my mum had left some of her medical equipment at home and started worrying as I was not with her at the time and Matt and Andy put her at ease straight away and helped her until I arrived.

The accomodation was spotlessly clean, the beds comfortable and as for the breakfast that was so filling I didn't need to eat anything until the afternoon.

I would definately recommend anyone to stay there. It is away from the noise of the Brighton nightclubs and pubs but within easy walking distance. I would definately stay there again on my next visit to Brighton.

• Liked — Clean and comfortable
  • Disliked — nothing everything was perfect
2 Thank laurat-7