“Absolutely perfect”

The Twenty One
Ranked #1 of 95 Brighton B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 23, 2008

We stayed at The Twenty One a couple of weeks ago and haven't stopped raving about it since. Matt and Andy were amazing - attentive, generous with their time and full of great suggestions for restaurants and places to go. They made our 5th anniversary incredibly special. The Hotel is gorgeous with everything you could want. Thank you so much for a lovely time - we can't wait to come back!

2  Thank Liz I

Reviewed September 14, 2008

I have just come back from two nights at the Twenty One. My husband and I had a double room and my mum had the single room. From the moment we arrived Matt and Andy were fantastic. Unfortunately my mum had left some of her medical equipment at home and started worrying as I was not with her at the time and Matt and Andy put her at ease straight away and helped her until I arrived.

The accomodation was spotlessly clean, the beds comfortable and as for the breakfast that was so filling I didn't need to eat anything until the afternoon.

I would definately recommend anyone to stay there. It is away from the noise of the Brighton nightclubs and pubs but within easy walking distance. I would definately stay there again on my next visit to Brighton.

2  Thank laurat-7
Reviewed September 14, 2008

Reviews that were so positive led my wife to choose it for a birthday weekend treat. We were greeted in the most pleasant and welcoming manner by Andy, who gave us tips on best eating, drinking and general retail therapy places in Brighton which we both lived in as students. It is within 5 minutes of Kemptown bars and restaurants, 15 minutes into central Brighton.You receive a parking permit when you get there, a big help. Fastidiously clean, beautifully furnished, cleverly decorated and many little extars such as bountiful coffee/tea paraphenalia. The breakfast room is modern, the food well into the 5 star category, the service by Andy was exemplary and personal. It deserves its top rating, we will be telling all our friends and will be revisiting in a while. As value for money, brilliant.

2  Thank roywolfman
Reviewed September 10, 2008

This was a treat for my boyfriends birthday. I was very very pleased with the quality of the guest house. It is immaculately clean and a real home from home. Andy and Matt are lovely and very welcoming. The location is perfect, the decoration of the whole place is superb. We will be returning.

2  Thank Echristopher1
Reviewed September 8, 2008

My Husband and I spent 2 nights here last week and were absolutely delighted with the hotel. Very refreshing change to see such attention with ease and laid back but attentive service. We are plannin another trip later in the year to see family and will most probably come back! Keep up the good work.

2  Thank mazzaSurrey
Reviewed September 8, 2008

My husband & I stayed here the weekend of the 5th/6th Sept for our tenth wedding anniversary.

We cannot fault this place it is truly a haven of tranquility in Brighton. Our room (No 3) was beautifully decorated, I cannot comment on the other rooms but would happily stay in any of the others. The property is maintained to a high standard and the guys Matt & Andy clearly care about attention to detail. The little personal touches, i.e the tea. coffe and snacks in our room together with dressing gowns and slippers make this place a cut above.

The hosts will do anything for you and are well informed on the area, we had such a pleasant welcome and goodbye we would highly recommend The Twenty One.

Unfortunately it rained pretty much for the duration of our stay so we hope to return when the weather is better and our choice of B & B will be none other than The Twenty One.

Clare & Alan - Rushden, Northants

2  Thank clarelou66
Reviewed September 7, 2008

The best bed and breakfast I have ever stayed in!

Tastefully decorated house, with lovely touches in the room such as a towelling bath robe, slippers, flat screen TV with DVD player, DVD library.

Complimentary joys included included peanuts, biscuits, mineral water and shaving kit! Everything was replenished when I braved the rain and wind of Brighton for the day.

Hosts Matt and Andy were charming and gave advice on places to eat and drink, whilst also offering delicious breakfast with plenty of choice.

Thoroughly recommended - believe all of the reviews and I hope to go back soon!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled solo