“Cocktail Making Experience - Hen Weekend”
Review of Revolution

Revolution
Ranked #31 of 1,186 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Super stylish, young and urban, Brighton's Revolution, both bar and restaurant, is a paean to that much loved Eastern European spirit, vodka. Indeed where else will you find food infused with the flavour of the best vodkas on the market? Right down to burgers, salads and pasta dishes, a splash of Revolution's favourite spirit is used to drive the theme home and give the kitchen's typically relaxed, crowd-pleaser bar dishes individuality and character. Located within a large, white painted mansion, Revolution provides its guests with a whole range of spaces in which to relax and enjoy their food and superb (mainly vodka based, of course) cocktails. From the rustic, almost marine-themed, attic to the sleek lounge with its modern art and shimmering chandeliers, to the sumptuous club room with space for dancing and large patio garden area, Revolution has a space to suit your mood, any night of the week.
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We went to the cocktail making experience for a hen do and we all had a great time. Our host was very entertaining, let us taste the various cocktails, provided us with nibbles and even wore the thong donned by the bride's blow up doll!!! Following the cocktail making we were directed to a seating area and were brought out platters of food - pizza, chicken goujons, meat on sticks, celery and bread with dips. The food was delicious & combined with the cocktails provided a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon.

Would definitely recommend this experience for birthdays/hen weekends.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Let me preface this review by sharing the fact that I am heavily experienced in the drinking industry. My afternoon started when a man by the name of Ryan with fantastic cheek bone definition provided me with all the information I required to make a decision on my choice of cocktail. My next moment of pure delight came in the form of a burger being delivered to my table than none other than Margaux. Her pure enthusiasm was enough to leave me with undying confidence in the food I was about to consume. Last but not least, a Guinness was poured to sterling perfection by your employee Lillya which combined with my previous purchases, allowed me to enter the 17th hour of the day with blurred vision and nothing but happy thoughts. The only improvement they could have made would be getting me the evening off work. Outstanding.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Went to a cocktail making class for my neice's hen do August 13. Throughly enjoyed the class but the evening was marred when we wnt to use the ladies on leaving. A large panel fell off the wall behind the toilet and hit me on the head, needless to say I was extremley upset and the paramedics were called as the panel was thick MDF. Paramedics took me home and I had to miss the rest of the evening.

To this day I have received no apology from them in writing if they apologised on the evening I don't know about it, I even sent pictures + complaint to their head office still no response.
I won't be going there any time soon.
So ladies beware when you use the Ladies Room.

1  Thank dodgems56
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Visited Brighton from London for the day. Great food and drinks. Great location. Female bartender was super nice, can't remember her name.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

The cocktail making master class was so much fun. The Basil Grande is gorgeous. Carlos was amazing, he made the night.