“cocktail making Hen party”
Review of Revolution

Revolution
Ranked #43 of 1,203 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Super stylish, young and urban, Brighton's Revolution, both bar and restaurant, is a paean to that much loved Eastern European spirit, vodka. Indeed where else will you find food infused with the flavour of the best vodkas on the market? Right down to burgers, salads and pasta dishes, a splash of Revolution's favourite spirit is used to drive the theme home and give the kitchen's typically relaxed, crowd-pleaser bar dishes individuality and character. Located within a large, white painted mansion, Revolution provides its guests with a whole range of spaces in which to relax and enjoy their food and superb (mainly vodka based, of course) cocktails. From the rustic, almost marine-themed, attic to the sleek lounge with its modern art and shimmering chandeliers, to the sumptuous club room with space for dancing and large patio garden area, Revolution has a space to suit your mood, any night of the week.
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I booked a cocktail making class for me and 16 other girls as part of my sisters 'Hen weekend' and by far this was the hight light of our weekend!! i would recommend this to any group of girls its soo much fun!! be warned if you are a light weight then you might want to sit out on a few cocktails as we was all very much drunk with the amount of drinks we made as well as shots they give you.

the bar staff lydia and jamie are brilliant!!

a all round 10/10

( if you go - dont pick number 3 shot) unless you like spice lol

we got food after our class which was lovely - pizza, onion rings, wedges, chicken and nachos with dips!!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was here for a pre-booked stag do, with a three course pre-selected meal. The service was average (far too long between courses), the food was ok apart from the desert: The 'revolution mess' in my opinion was simply a can of cheap whipped cream with a very light peppering of frozen fruit, not a 'quality desert' - and in no means a REVOLUTION.

The large TV screen had a logo in the centre of the screen with an OVERHEAT message, so it was hard to watch whilst we were waiting for the meals to arrive. There was not too much else to look at as the place was not that busy.

The place was neat and tidy and the decoration nice and modern, but I would not select to go here again for a meal.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

We were her for my hen weekend last week and we had a cocktail masterclass with lawrence. It was at 2 oclock in the afternoon and by 4 oclock we was quite drunk lol. It was so much fun, we felt very welcome and the food we got afterwards was lovely. We liked it so much that we went back in the evening and stayed there til 2am. the cocktails are reasonable prices for cocktails and the shots are amazing, except the chilli which was used as apunishment in our cocktail class lol! (try the rhubarb and custard) Definately planning another trip to revolution soon.

1  Thank Soph291287
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We went to Revolution for a hen do and the atmosphere was great. We had dinner there first. I have to admit I wasn't expecting much but the food was absolutely lovely and the service was fantastic. I had the Revolution Salad as my main, it sounds dull but it was actually amazing. It consisted of a garden salad with a chicken breast, bacon and goes cheese.

After our food we moved into the main part of the bar and had a really fun night, they had a happy hour at about 10pm (I think) and all the drinks became much more reasonable.

All in all a really fun night, would definitely recommend.

2  Thank Marmite83
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Fun, great shots and cocktails, food's good and lovely, welcoming staff. We enjoyed cocktail training there as part of our Hen party package with meal included and had the best time there! Alex and Jeremy were funny and didn't mind taking on 20 girlies for cocktail training. We felt very special and looked after.