“Meal out with the Girls!!”

Giggling Squid Brighton
Ranked #56 of 1,163 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Had a weekend evening here. They only do 2 sittings it seems as I could only book for 6.30 or 9pm for a table of 4 and this was weeks in advance. They are efficient and even rang me to check we were coming as we were 6 mins late.

I do love good service though and once we were seated, orders, drinks and food came quickly but we were not made to feel rushed. The chicken green curry was it the best I have had, not dry at all like some I have tried. The pad thai and chicken satay was lovely too. Everything was clean and not over priced.

My only concern would be the toilets for elderly diners as they are 3 flights up stairs in a quirky converted house so may be a bit of a struggle for some.

Cannot fault the place though and good value for a truly delicious meal, will 100% go back!!

There are newer reviews for Giggling Squid Brighton

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

This is one of my favourite restaurants in Brighton. I love the giggling squid signature dish...squid stuffed with chicken with tamarind sauce! Although last time I visited the hove restaurant it had disappeared from the menu!

Lunch here is the real star! Lots of little tapas selections for a great price! I bring all my friends here...so bring back my dish!!!

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

I love Thai food and will definitely return to the Giggling Squid! This is a very lovely little restaurant in Brightons beautiful Lanes. Good, food, good service, good location, 5 stars from me.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

The food in here is just amazing. The menu caters for all. Is very reasonably priced. Only downside is that they are always packed so trying to get a table is hard.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Had an absolutely fabulous meal here, possibly one of the nicest meals out we have had. Very busy sunny evening yet we managed to get a table upstairs. Little bit quirky and not much room but nice. The food was fantastic. We had mixed starters (salt and pepper squid - amazing!) and then two different duck dishes with sticky rice. Nice touch on the menus with explanations/stories linked to the dishes. The wine was also reasonable and service excellent. Attentive yet not intrusive. Would definitely recommend.