“Excellent Thai food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Thai food”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The menu is quite fancy and has some great examples of classic (to English people anyway!) Thai dishes, such as lamb shank massaman curry and Fishing Village mixed seafood in red curry sauce. The lunchtime menu is good value - it's tapas style so you get a selection of several dishes for a set price. The prawn crackers are very expensive though - £3.50!! I tend to expect them to be free :|

Be warned, the seating is very cramped but with so many people wanting to go there, it makes sense to maximise the space available.

Olney, United Kingdom
“Lovely Thai restaurant in the centre of Brighton”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We wandered around Brighton for ages looking for a decent seafood restaurant and, after being slightly disappointing at Riddle and Finns, we left after our starters and went to "that nice Thai place we saw earlier". It was lovely. I really enjoy Thai food but this is one of the better Thai restaurants I've eaten in in the UK. The facilities (i.e. toilets) are a little "basic" - and up a few flights of stairs - but the food and wine was great, and not too expensive either.

• Visited September 2012
Brighton
“What a lovely new Brighton restaurant”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I really likeds this restaurant. You can choose from various options, and my husband and I went for different platters, and were really impressed with what arrived. The staff were excellent, the foos was brilliant and the prices were very reasonable. I recommend the squid, and the beef salad is sublime.

• Visited November 2012
“What a pleasant surprise!!!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We'd heard a lot about the hove restaurant and were a little curious about the new Brighton restaurant.....however all fears were allayed when we got the starters....the salt and pepper squid was excellent as was the lamb shank massaman curry. Enjoy!!!

Haslemere, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My friend and I walked past this restaurant and the name made us both smile and we just had to try it out. It is a really cute little restaurant with little rooms dotted all over the place. The food was delicious and it had a great atmosphere. I would definitely go back.

1 Thank Cobbot