No. 27 Brighton Bed & Breakfast
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$88
  • Restaurant
The Granville Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
Hotel Una(Brighton)
$170
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$97
Agoda.com
$90
$87
Hotels.com
All reviewsb bdecanter of sherryprivate toiletperfect hostswet roomlittle touchesbreakfast was deliciouson arrivalroom was spotlessthought of everythingbiscuitskemp towndressing gownslovely touchyogurtsingle roomdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Don't tell too many people about this place, otherwise we'll never get another booking. Lovely room (No 2 at the front), very comfortable, excellent breakfast and the boys looked after us very well, perfect mix of friendly and professional. Couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ns247
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We have stayed in Brighton a number of times, this time we discovered a little gem. Alan & Ollie were great hosts they truly want you to have a good time, starting with a great breakfast to being able to recommend a good place to eat. The room was clean and spacious, well decorated with some thoughtful touches. They were very attentive without being obviously around the whole time.Thanks for making our stay special.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Stayed at "27" for three nights earlier this week whilst visiting Brighton with my partner. I'll keep the review short and sweet as those who've reviewed before me sum it up pretty well!

Brilliant location (staggering distance to the town centre), brilliant hospitality (Alan and Ollie couldn't have been more helpful - particularly on our hangover day!!), brilliant room (room 4), brilliant breakfast (the berry yogurt was quite delicious). Brilliant! :-) Thanks guys, and hope to see you next year!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Do it. Stay there. Alan and Ollie take care of you like you wouldn't believe. We'd been driving all day when we arrived there they couldn't have been more lovely and gave us great tips on where to head that night. The rooms were beautiful. And I mean beautiful. The best part? Breakfast. Seriously good breakfast. Will definitely stay there on my next trip to Brighton.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I stayed here back in 2011 and thought it was excellent, but has managed to improve upon already high standards since then. This time I turned up late for check-in (7pm), but Alan and Ollie were completely cool about this and just asked me to keep them up to date re when I would be arriving.
The rooms are furnished to a very high standard, with comfy beds and very nice wet rooms. The room I was in was very hot until the heating went off, but completely fine and comfortable after this and through until the morning (I'd also been rushing around a bit, so would have been quite hot anyway!).
There is a great breakfast menu. I was slightly late for breakfast (I'm not usually so late to everything!), but the guys were fine about this and I had lovely smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on toast. I was absolutely stuffed for hours!
I would not hesitate to recommend 27, it's a real 5 star b&b, with excellent service, brilliantly furnished rooms, in a great location. You won't regret your booking!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo