“I would stay nowhere else in Brighton..”

No. 27 Brighton Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 95 Brighton B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

I found the owners Ollie and Alan very welcoming, friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. They cater to everyone's needs individually and do their up most to make you feel special. The accomodation is to a high spec and beautifully decorated. We stayed in one of their double rooms where they serve breakfast to you actually in the room, which is all part of the service!!. It's situated in a great central location, walking distance to the lanes, shops and seafront. I would highly recommend this accomodation to all my friends and colleagues. Thank you to you both for making our visit so relaxing and special. We will be back....

• Stayed: May 2012

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights in Room No. 5 on the top floor. It was beautifully and tastefully decorated, spotlessly clean with a great eclectic mix of antique and very modern which we really loved. Alan and Ollie were most charming and helpful hosts with a good knowledge of Brighton. All the dishes on the extensive breakfast menu were superb, and being brought to the room was a highlight of our trip! Will definitely stay again, especially as so near to everything, and would certainly recommend to others.

Room Tip: Although our room and the one below are larger, which suits us, there is no lift, though I did not h...
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I recently stayed at "27" for a 3 day break to get away from a busy and hectic work schedule . This bed and breakfast is a little gem in the city. Within close walking distance to all the main attractions, restaurants and bars, and about a 15 minute stroll through the lanes from the main train station. I stayed in the single en-suite. The room is compact, but so cozy and quiet at the back of the house. As a female travelling alone, I felt so safe there. The room overlooks the private garden of the owners'. It has free view tv , an I-pod docker, kettle, tea , coffee and hot chocolate, and a luscious fluffy white dressing gown to boot ! Breakfast was served in the stunning dining room.... It was delicious and the choice extensive . Alan and Ollie are wonderful hosts. I knew from the kind and genuine welcome I received from them both, that my stay would be memorable. Poppy the black lab made an occasional appearance for a cuddle!!! If you intend staying in Brighton, you must consider "27" as your first option. The guys kindly allowed me to have a look at their other rooms. They are beautifully furnished with antiques, and the fancy en- suite rooms at the front of the house have wet rooms. I may treat myself on my next visit!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 5, 2012

27B+B is a beautifully renovated Victorian townhouse with marvellous period features and all the modern comforts - lovely ensuite wetroom, free wifi, ipod dock, nice toiletries etc (I stayed in room 2). The owners, Alan and Ollie, were charming, helpful and made a fab breakfast. They have clearly put a lot of thought into the place - I will be back!

Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2012

This has to be the best B&B I have ever stayed in. The guys that run it are so friendly and helpful. I stayed for 2 nights, booked through my company as I was on business in Brighton. When the guys found out I would have to leave at 8am, breakfast,full english, was organised and served in the most beautiful dining room at 7.30am. That is one service that you would struggle to find in any B&B!....It was fantastic.

The room I was in was a single room, and although it is small, it has a full en suite, freeview TV, an iPhone docker and the best hot chocolate to sip in bed. Could not fault this b&b and have since recommended these guys to my company to use whenever they have spaces. Thanks guys.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Warm welcome and introductions to Brighton from Alan and Ollie. We stayed in Room 2 which is very tastefully decorated. The attention to detail is great; from the decor, rock candy on the pillow, the locally produced toiletries, the Aero hot choc and full breakfast with all you can imagine, brought to your room. For any bikers out there is a motorbike bay opposite the B&B, and if you stay in Room 2 it's just outside the window. There's loads of great restaurants close by so you don't have to stray far for a good meal.
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Room 2 is on the first floor over looking the road. This is useful if like us you had your motorbik...
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We have just returned from an amazing stay here. The owners Alan & Ollie are so friendly and welcoming. They are happy to have you in their home and made us feel so welcome. They are full of knowledge about Brighton and restaurants and places to go, which was a great help for us.

The room was amazing! We had a room at the front on the top floor where we had breakfast served in our room!!....I had the continental one of the mornings!....WOW!!...The selection of cheeses,meats and breads was far better than I have ever had on the continent! My partner had the cooked every morning, and the choice was extensive.

The room was first class with all the little touches....Brighton Rock....included! The wet room was spacious, immaculate and matched the feel of the room, which has a mixture of beautiful antiques and modern touches!

See you guys again in the summer xx