“Nice spot for a tasty lunch”
Review of Prezzo - Brighton

Prezzo - Brighton
Ranked #382 of 1,140 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving irresistible Italian cuisine in casual, friendly surroundings, Prezzo uses only the finest seasonal ingredients to create their award-winning pizzas, as well as other dishes prepared with produce sourced directly from Italy, all at prices that emphasise great value for money. Situated in prime and appealing settings throughout London and the U.K, Prezzo's chic, contemporary restaurant are often housed within historic buildings or buildings of local interest. Whatever the location though, Prezzo consistently offers an outstanding venue perfect for informal dining, business meetings, parties and other celebrations, aided by the charming and welcoming staff. Showcasing Prezzo's widely renowned pizzas, the delicious menus also offer a rich variety of antipasti dishes, creamy risottos and pasta, not to mention succulent chargrilled meats, fresh salads and a range of tasty specials for you to try. Finish up with your choice of Italian wine and coffee, not to mention an indulgent dessert, and you will have certainly enjoyed an exceptional Italian meal that you won't soon forget.
Enfield, United Kingdom
“Nice spot for a tasty lunch”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We spent the morning in Brighton today & relocated to Brighton Marina in search of some lunch. Within a few minutes of our arrival at Prezzo we were able to secure a table outside in the sun, overlooking part of the Marina.The waitress was very friendly & promptly brought our drinks. I am on a food intolerence elimination diet at the moment, so have to be careful what I eat. Everything on the menu sounded good, but I asked if I could just get the chicken breast with herbs, with house salad & fries. The waitress took careful note of my 'can't haves' and bought me exactly what I requested. My husband chose a Vesuvio pizza, we both enjoyed our main courses. Almost full we gave in to temptation with hubbie choosing a classic tiramisu while I had a scoop of yummy cherry sorbet. We rounded off the meal with coffees & liqueurs. The toilets located inside & upstairs were spotlessly clean. A nice spot for a tasty lunch.

1 Thank BarbieCat

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“vbery good value for a very good meal”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

we only wanted a small meal so we decided on bruschetta - quite big and ceaser salad - very big. This was a good value meal and very good food,. I struggled with the amount of chicken on the salad - a lot. I would recommend this as a very good restaurant. Clean, good staff and very good food. Very enjoyable. We have eaten here before and enjoyed that too.

1 Thank judithterry
South Coast of England
“Great for a chain restaurant”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Great setting at Brighton Marina. Shown to our table promptly. We hadn't booked, decided to use up some Tesco vouchers. Nice seating and table, relaxed atmosphere. You can see the chefs working in the open plan kitchen area.
I had an 'Executive Pizza' which was huge. Couldn't fault it, delicious. My other half had King Prawn Rissotto which she enjoyed. We both had the Lemon Posset for desert. Just a posh way of saying cheese cake I think! But it was great, not too sweet.
Service was great and friendly.

1 Thank Zumo2110
Croydon, United Kingdom
“Very delicious!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Had my friends birthday meal here in Feb. The food and drinks were good and well big but the organisation could of been better. We had booked in advance for our dinner seating as we were a ground of 10 to 12 people and we got there to know our big table had been taken by another group of people.
The waiter sorted out a table for us within 15 minutes.

The seafood pasta is really good and also the hazelnut ice cream was great.

Overall was good.

• Visited February 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Lovely food. Quick service”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We pre booked for a Saturday night. Glad we did as they were pretty full. Quick to take our order and food arrived in excellent time and was very much enjoyed by all. Will definitely visit again.