“Really Good Cooking, Lovely Atmosphere”
Review of 24 St Georges

24 St Georges
Ranked #22 of 1,139 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We no longer use bookatable for reservations please go to our web site to book.
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Really Good Cooking, Lovely Atmosphere”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We ate at 24 St Georges for the first time. The food was excellent in every respect - and we felt it was really good value. Service was top notch - the staff were friendly, and good fun! We were told that the menu changes weekly - so will definitely return to try something new.

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
“Aniversary surprise”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came all the way from london to this restaurant. It was fanrastic . The staff done a grwat job in helping us celebrate our 15 aniversary ..they were so lovely gave us a complementary starter and wrote happy anniversary on my desert plate. The food was delicious and prices were very reasonable for the quality of the food. We are planning to return again in the future.

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing! If you're in Brighton - don't miss out”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I went here in July with three friends for lunch having read the reviews on TripAdvisor. I have to say this is one of the best restaurants I have ever been to. We were all oohing and aahing from start to finish - the attention to detail is amazing. Absolutely delicious food, better than most Michelin starred ones in London! Wish I lived closer as I would definitely be a regular. Such good value for money and service wonderful - discreet but always aware of what you wanted (before you knew yourself sometimes)! PERFECT. Please open another restaurant in Beckenham!

• Visited July 2013
Hove, England, United Kingdom
“Mmmmmmmmmm delicious!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Husband and I shared a very enjoyable meal here recently on the recommendation of a friend.

We had spotted the restaurant whilst heading to another place in Kemp Town and after our friends recommended it we decided to try it ourselves.

The food was gorgeous. I was so pleased to see that the menu hadn't changed from when we had walked past as there were a number of dishes I really wanted to try.

Husband was very impressed with his food which is unusual because it takes a lot to move him!

Not cheap but worth a visit for a special occasion. I look forward to going back.

Visited September 2013
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food and service”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was a returning visit to 24 St Georges for myself and husband, this second visit, the food was equally as exceptional but the service has dramatically improved from our first visit quite some time ago and is now fabulous . Victor is a fabulous asset as the restaurant manager, warm and friendly without being in your face. The food is exceptional and for the standard of food you receive is inexpensive.Well worth a visit - I 'm just sad in one way we don't live in Brighton, so as to make this a regular haunt. We will be visiting again, hopefully very soon. I wish we had this kind of restaurant in Guildford .........fancy opening a second 24 ????

• Visited October 2013