“Fantastic night”
Review of Breeze Brasserie - CLOSED

Breeze Brasserie
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A contemporary restaurant with a menu to suit all tastes and budgets, combining English, French and Italian cuisine. Comfortable seating, in a relaxed warm setting located in the heart of Brighton. Just a few minutes walk from the train station, and 1 minute from closest car park (trafalgar st car park). Serving cocktails seven days a week, as well a good range of beer and wine, and of course our comprehensive breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. Serving our award winning roast every Sunday as well.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have been to this restaurant many times and have always had excellent food and service. I decided to book it for 24 people from work as a leaving do for 3 members of staff, we were not disappointed. We had the upper part of the restaurant just for our party, the food and service were 2nd to none. Everyone had an amazing night and all wish to return again. Thank you Breeze.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Came here for breakfast on Sunday, it was gorgeous! I had Eggs Royale and my boyfriend had the full English. Really tasty and well presented food at a very reasonable price! Will certainly be coming back, and want to try it for dinner this time!! Walking distance from the station so very handy!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

My friends invited me to check out the place. Wasn't disappointed! The design is really nice, and the menu is both tasty and appealing. The prices are also fine. I tried the Breeze Teryaki burger, yummy!!!! For those who like fish, try the Spicy Salmon Fillet, my boyfriend loved it. Took me long enough before i made my choice on the dessert - the chocolate fondant was the best!!! Totally recommend it!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Delicious meal - everything we were served was fantastic, great wine list and fantastic service.We will definitely be back soon

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I visited Breeze as one of a group of ten, looking for reasonably priced great food and we weren't disappointed! The entire party rated their menu choices and all said they would visit again. An added bonus was that the cocktails were 2 for 1! Lovely open space with a great atmosphere - I will be back!