“Always a Breeze”
Review of Breeze Brasserie - CLOSED

Breeze Brasserie
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A contemporary restaurant with a menu to suit all tastes and budgets, combining English, French and Italian cuisine. Comfortable seating, in a relaxed warm setting located in the heart of Brighton. Just a few minutes walk from the train station, and 1 minute from closest car park (trafalgar st car park). Serving cocktails seven days a week, as well a good range of beer and wine, and of course our comprehensive breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. Serving our award winning roast every Sunday as well.
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

As always food, drinks and service excellent. The Spicy Prawns are just sublime. Great place day or night. Sitting in the sun with friends watching the world go by is just the best.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We went here last night having booked a table reading good reviews on tripadvisor. This little place is very cozy and very welcoming. The staff were attentive and at times funny. The food was well presented and extremely tasty and reasonably priced for its quality. We liked the starters and mains so much we decided to even squeeze in a pudding despite being quite full already and both desserts were very yummy. Thank you to all the staff at The Breeze for a fantastic evening. We would definitely recommend this restaurant and will be returning in the future.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We found this restaurant by accident yesterday and the food and service was amazing. Both our waiters where very friendly and we had good banter with them. I had the steak and it was perfect!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I'm so glad we found this beautiful restaurant, we went here as a group of 11 on a hen party, on a friday night.The owners were very welcoming and the staff were so friendly. I cannot fault the service, the restaurant was very busy but it did not affect the service we were given. Especially as we were a large group. The food was amazing, no complaints from any one. I had the chicken breeze, it was delicious. The food was so good, a few of us (the ones without too bad a hangover) went back on the Sunday morning for breakfast, the owner even recognised us from the Friday night which was a nice touch. My eggs Benedict did not disappoint! I'd highly recommend this restaurant and will be going back on my next visit to Brighton x

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Three of us went here for dinner and a few drinks. Cocktails were buy one get one free which was great. They were delicious! The staff were very attentive and nothing was too much trouble. Starters were perfect. 2 of us opted for deep fried camembert which was beautiful while the other had squid. None of us had any complaints. For main I had duck leg which was beautifully cooked. My partner had the pork belly which was beautiful too & the crackling was just amazing! Our friend had the lamb and she too had no complaints! Definitely worth a visit :)