“Ridiculous”
Review of Breeze Brasserie

Breeze Brasserie
Ranked #57 of 1,168 Restaurants in Brighton
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A contemporary restaurant with a menu to suit all tastes and budgets, combining English, French and Italian cuisine. Comfortable seating, in a relaxed warm setting located in the heart of Brighton. Just a few minutes walk from the train station, and 1 minute from closest car park (trafalgar st car park). Serving cocktails seven days a week, as well a good range of beer and wine, and of course our comprehensive breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. Serving our award winning roast every Sunday as well.
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I heard of this place from a few business associates of high recommendation. I can safely say it is by far the best restaurant I have eaten at in Brighton and easily in my top 3 restaurants ever. I have eaten in lots of top restaurants including claridges and this food is better. Have the pork belly or fillet steak. Incredible. Great restaurant, great family run business. 100% recommend it.

There are newer reviews for Breeze Brasserie

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had an early lunch Monday so it was quiet but I was looking for a reasonable price and it delivered on all fronts. The fish and chips were good and well presented, service good and the house white wasn't bad either. Will be returning.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Booked a table after reading previous reviews on Tripadvisor. Had a very good meal. Food was excellent and service couldn't be faulted. Welcoming restaurant with a good atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I've been to many restaurants in Brighton & Hove, but Breeze was definitely the one I have been most impressed by. The food was excellent! I had risotto balls to start (a must have), followed by Chicken Breeze. Chicken Breeze has to be one of the best chicken dishes I've had to date, and would recommend to all. The portions were perfect and I left feeling very, very satisfied.
The restaurant was very stylish, cosy and clean, complimented by very friendly, attentive staff, who provided a great service. With all this, plus very reasonable prices, I would recommended Breeze as a fantastic dining experience to everyone. Whether you're resident or just visiting, be sure to check it out as I guarantee you will not leave disappointed.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

On the baisis of Tripadvisor reviews I tried this place recently.

Metrosexual decoration, not unpleasant. Service quite good.

Food, fairly average. Nice enough but not something I'd go out of my way to eat. Think Best Western Hotels type food. It was okay. That's about it really.

It does double up as a cocktail bar-drinks in the £6.50 range, and does do breakfasts.

Average fair at average prices. Quite nice. That's about it. Brighton has better places to go but this was pleasant enough.