“Life's a breeze....”
Review of Breeze Brasserie - CLOSED

Breeze Brasserie
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A contemporary restaurant with a menu to suit all tastes and budgets, combining English, French and Italian cuisine. Comfortable seating, in a relaxed warm setting located in the heart of Brighton. Just a few minutes walk from the train station, and 1 minute from closest car park (trafalgar st car park). Serving cocktails seven days a week, as well a good range of beer and wine, and of course our comprehensive breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. Serving our award winning roast every Sunday as well.
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Just eaten at this restaurant, and had to write a review! If you haven't been yet, you're missing out!

Before we had even sat down I overheard a table leaving telling the owner how they had found this place on trip advisor and how I impressed they were!! That alone tell's you enough..

This is what Brighton is about - forget the big chains, if you want personal service, good quality food and a gem of a restaurant this is the place to go.
Let me begin my stating the obvious, yes it's not slap bang in the middle of town, but the most of the good restaurants aren't. Having said that it's an easy walk through the ever popular North Laines and so easy to get to from Brighton station, its just at the bottom of the hill!

My husband and Me went along at Sunday tea time, had a starter to share-Rissoto balls and a Chicken Roast each, I could thoroughly recommend both, really tasty food and at good price.

With so many restaurants to choose from in Brighton, it was good to find a restaurant that not only delivered good food and service, but one that has been thoughtfull decorated too.
The sort of place that you will definitely come back to time and time again, with family and friends.

If you want to see the 'real' Brighton, then a visit to this place is a must!!

1  Thank SeasideLiving33

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I hired breeze for NYE as I've been going there a fair bit recently as the food is FABULOUS... I worked with the Head Chef to create a menu and the manager / owner came up with a good price for us to include some house wine and bubbles at midnight!

On the night itself, some people cancelled but these things happen! The food was fabulous for the Chicken to the Pork. Cooking for 50 people much have been challenging but to get everyone's food out on time, how and still with the excellent quality and taste - the Chef needs a special mention and a big thanks! He truly did well.

Paument for the food was done at the start of the mean as it was a set price and then everyone paid for their drinks as and when the had.. We sae in 2013 with a full stomach, not too drunk and we were able to carry on partying at the restaurant till 2:30.

A special thanks to Bruce and his staff for everything! lets do it again next year!

Regads,

Sham and everyone else who was there!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I booked this restaurant on the strength of it's reviews on Trip Advisor and was not disappointed. The food and service was absolutely first class and the wild mushroom starter with the pork belly for the main was superb. The portions were well sized (I couldn't manage a dessert but did squeeze in a coffee) and I left more than satisfied. I cannot wait to return.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I visited Breeze in December for my girlfriend's Birthday. I had researched on here 1st and also looked at the menu so knew it was our kind of food. The restaurant was very quiet which I was surprised about, although it was a week night. I had Creamy Wild mushrooms to start which was amazing, and for main the best burger (LA Burger) I've had for a long time. My gf had Deep Fried Camembert to start & Linguine Prawns as a main, both were really nice. Drinks were reasonable and the atmosphere was very relaxed and unrushed. I would highly recommend it. The best meal I've out for a long time.

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We turned up a little late for our table but this was not a problem for the manger and team. I think hangovers obviously caused this and probably happened a few times lol.

Anyway. The food was lovely, service was great and the atmosphere was lovely. The decor is great and the music is current but not over powering.

All the dishes starters (risotto balls) were lovely as was the chicken breeze and burgers.

Breeze offers some of the best food in Brighton. Quiete location at top of the Morth Laine. Worth a visit.