See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Stayed 2 nights and was happy for the elevator. Room is what you can expect.
The English plumbing-technology is what it is.
Expensive and not at all impressing breakfast not included in the room-price.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I booked through late rooms as i wanted a reasonably priced hotel for a weekend away, the hotel is in a good location and the free parking is a massive bonus.
The hotel was clean and welcoming, it could do with a lick of paint but for what we wanted it was fab, we were upgraded to a family room so my friend and i had a room each.

The hotel is a 5 min walk from the seafront and only a 20 min walk to Brighton so you can enjoy both Hove and Brighton.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 22, 2012

This was my second stay at this hotel, booked through Late Rooms and was very reasonably priced. The reception staff all lovely and very friendly and helpful, the breakfast experience was a little chaotic as they were apparently short staffed and the food was fairly basic but good. My room was a delight and very quirky, number 224, I recommend it. Situated at the back of the hotel overlooking the carpark (which is free and I'm sure the only free carpark in the whole of Brighton and Hove)
All in all I really enjoyed my stay and will definately visit again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights in May 2012.
Staff very helpful, couldnt do enough for you, and very apologetic on a hectic monday morning
Room large, tho the paint and paper a little tired, it really wasnt a problem
Shower was hot and water presseure good - despite what i read on here
Car park busy but enough space - dont park under the tree - think the seagulls take delight in decorating the car
I prepaid for breakfast, sunday was buffet style but other days we had a choice off the menu
Its a comfortable 5 minute stroll to seafront

Room Tip: we stayed in room 111 - in a quiet corner, you do overlook the carpark,
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We stayed here as we were in Brighton for our son's wedding. The rooms were large and clean.
The staff were very pleasant, especially the dining and breakfast room staff, so very helpful. I went into the large dining room just before we left to 'Thank them for their kindness to us especially one very old 'Grandpa', who was very taken with being made a fuss of. We were a little underwhelmed with the evening meal, but there again, some of us had flown in and come by sea, so pretty tired all around, which could have coloured our thoughts.
I had one complaint which I took up with reception and they agreed to look into it, so I will not colour this review with that one problem. I would stay there again as it is just off the 'Madness' of Brighton.,

Room Tip: As we only saw our room, I would not be able to comment, we were happy with the room we had.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family