“A Little Gem!”
Review of Tookta's Cafe

Tookta's Cafe
Ranked #98 of 1,188 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Tookta's authentic Thai cafe` and restaurant offers cuisine of a high standard ,many dishes originating from my own contemporary style ideas and recipes. A family friendly cafe`, Tookta caters for everyone. Spicy, mild, the lot. The customer is our number one priority and Tookta cooks to satisfy everyone's tastes. With a lifetime experience of fine thai food, which some of you may have already encountered at Tookta's Sunday Menu, The Office pub, sydney street, Brighton. Tookta is expert in using only fresh ingredients of the highest quality available. So Come along to Tookta's cafe` and experience the fine, Thai cuisine for yourself!
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We visited here after reading other Tripadvisor reviews. The restaurant is fantastic. It's very cosy and only seats about 25 people in total. We went on a recent Sunday night, it was very quiet, luckily. The food is to die for, we had a mixed starter then 2 main dishes, a chicken Penang and the chicken Stir Fry with chilli and basil. Very tasty. Service was very friendly and the food and drinks very reasonably priced.
If you like Thai food you will love this place.

1  Thank MoW77

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Good honest Thai food served by very friendly staff in this cosy laid-back little restaurant. My friends and I enjoyed delicious plates of Pad Thai. Will certainly be back to sample more of the menu.

1  Thank Vanessa G
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is my fav restaurant in Brighton! the food is out of this world! the flavours in each dish are delightful.
The Salt and pepper squid ( I have no words to describe how amazing except for WOW )...and the muscles.
Me and my husband dine and get take-away on a regular basis, simply because the service is excellent and the food is always good! The lady who owns this place, who is also the chef, is the sweetest, she always comes over and chats and makes sure we are looked after and happy!
Highly recommend!

My only Quarrel is I wish they offer delivery! as the hill walking up is a killer!!

2  Thank Aysha W
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Where to start?! The food was absolutely amazing, prawn toast was soo tasty as was the coconut curry I had for my main! Was such an amazing experience! The staff are very welcoming and friendly, they want to make sure you comfortable and are enjoying everything. You must go to this small but amazing restaurant!

2  Thank CharlieDcruz
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Spent a weekend in Brighton recently and wanted to plan our meals rather than be disappointed. Reviews for Tookta's Cafe sounded deliciously tempting! We were not disappointed in the least. Shabby chic, friendly and quaint best describes the 'cafe'. The menu is simple and clear. We opted for tempura starters, stunningly crispy but not greasy followed by Panang Curry.....probably the best we have ever had!!!!! Cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. Has to be tried to be believed!!! Cannot reserve a table for less than 4 people.