“Wonderful food, company and atmosphere”
Review of Tookta's Cafe

Tookta's Cafe
Ranked #94 of 1,154 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Tookta's authentic Thai cafe` and restaurant offers cuisine of a high standard ,many dishes originating from my own contemporary style ideas and recipes. A family friendly cafe`, Tookta caters for everyone. Spicy, mild, the lot. The customer is our number one priority and Tookta cooks to satisfy everyone's tastes. With a lifetime experience of fine thai food, which some of you may have already encountered at Tookta's Sunday Menu, The Office pub, sydney street, Brighton. Tookta is expert in using only fresh ingredients of the highest quality available. So Come along to Tookta's cafe` and experience the fine, Thai cuisine for yourself!
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food, company and atmosphere”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We visited over Easter in April, cold, covered in snow. Ben and his Mum were so kind, the food was incredible, one of the best Thai restaurants we have ever been in. More so because the staff are so friendly. They checked how much chili we wanted in each course, awesome, do not hesitate, visit!!!!

• Visited April 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Delicious Thai Food!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I have never been disappointed with the quality of food which is served at Tookta's Cafe.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant for its "red curry" which has an exceptional taste.

Unpretentious and authentic "home made" Thai cuisine at its best in Brighton.

1 Thank sacrosanct
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
“Great place - Hidden Gem”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Whilst staying in Brighton for the Easter weekend decided to visit after reading other reviews and were definitely not disappointed. Great welcome and service and food was excellent. Staff very friendly and food was cooked to order based on how spicy we wished. We had Penang curry and Green Curry and both were delicious. It was very busy but luckily we managed to get a table :-)

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Very sweet and romantic”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I came here for a quiet dinner with my boyfriend and was really impressed. There are a lot of Thai places in Brighton and I've been to most of them, but this is by far the best. We had the shared platter to start, and by the time we finished I hardly had any room for my main! Very fresh food, very well presented. Then I had the green curry, which was just how I always want my green curries to be like! It is a quite small place and looks very quirky from the outside, but is very cosy inside and perfect for romantic meals. They had only just opened for the evening when we arrived, but it soon filled up and very busy by the time we left, so I would recommend getting there early! A real joy of a restaurant!

• Visited December 2012
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Small but perfectly formed!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Tucked away on what looks like a residential side street is one of the friendliest restaurants I've ever been to. The staff were great and the food was faultless. Great great flavours, very decent portions and pretty tiny prices. Tooktas's is probably only a four star restaurant as the setting, although very charming is a little basic but it's definately a five star cafe and as that's what it advertises itself as, five stars it is. Highly reccomended for a relaxing, chilled out evening with friends. We'll be back!