Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$100
$94
Hotels.com
$154
$147
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$115
$106
  • Pool
$130
$125
  • Beachfront
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$87
$69
$64
Agoda.com
1,952 results
All reviewssea frontbrighton seafrontboth morningsvery pleasant staypublic areascomfy beda sea view roomweekend breakcooked breakfastfull englishpierstaircase
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We had a delightful stay, staff very friendly and service good. Meals very good. We had an upgrade to sea front room but as we were there during snowstorm unable to take in the views. Bed seemed a little soft and springy but we slept well.
Its a good 30 min walk from station but right on seafront and it does not take long to walk back into the centre of town. Google map is out with distance from station

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Matthew-Huddart, General Manager at Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear BarryKeane301

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at the Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel.

I was thrilled to read you had a ‘delightful stay’ with us and received our usual friendly service from the staff. I will ensure I pass on your comments to the team.

Sorry about the snow on this visit although it’s not often we get to see a white snow covered beach. Hopefully you’ll have some great weather if you choose to come back to see us again.

Thanks again for your warm review and I will look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed March 5, 2013

What a great time we had here. The room we had had a fantastic sea view, was large and luxurious, and newly refurbished. It was very well appointed and tastefully decorated in a modern style. A comfortable sofa was great to settle down on in the evening whilst the ample space gave us room to settle our young baby in his travel cot. one of the most comfortable beds I had stayed in. Staff were courteous and polite, and had clearly been well trained. This was our second time at the hotel and thanks to the staff's excellent provision for us we will visit again. I would recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea front room on the upper floors
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Matthew-Huddart, General Manager at Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear CaptainBlackmore
Thank you for your most valued review of your recent stay at the Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel.
I was delighted to read you had a ‘great time’ with us for your second stay!
A bit like the story of the 3 bears we do get varying feedback on the bed comfort, but reading your comments it sounds like it was ‘just perfect’ for you!
Thank you for your very kind words about the staff and I’m pleased this means you would recommend us to others!
We do hope we’ll see you again.
Kind regards

Reviewed March 1, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Matthew-Huddart, General Manager at Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I booked two nights for my wife as a Valentine's pressie and we had two good nights in the hotel in two different rooms so can both recommend the deluxe sea view rooms as well as the standard rooms the hotel offers.

Hotel ambience is first class with friendly staff happy to carry any request and we had a couple which were dealt with smiling faces and a caring attitude.

A mile walk down the seafront was perfect in cold, but dry weather so location wise it suited what we both wanted from a weekend away. Close enough to the hustle and bustle of the city centre but far enough away not to be to noisy from late night party-goers.

Breakfasts both mornings were excellent too, a hearty full English breakfast to start each day right but plenty of other options were on offer to those wanting something else.

I'm certain we'll back for another seaside visit in the near future.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Michael R
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your Valentines stay with us!
In particular I was thrilled to read that you enjoyed the ‘first class ambience’ whilst at the hotel and you felt the team cared for you/
For those coming for a special treat our sea view rooms are generally worth that little bit extra if you want to wake up with the beach in the morning.
Thank you also for your comments regarding the location and the ‘excellent breakfasts’ and I’m glad overall you had a ‘top’ weekend with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel sometime soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights in February on a conference. My room was clean and spacious. The staff were very helpful and friendly. My iron did not work but when i rang reception they bought me a replacement straight away, and offered me an umberella when it was raining. Great location opposite the old pier, and about a 15-20 minute walk to the Lanes.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Stacey0512
Firstly, a belated Happy Birthday from the team and I here at Mercure Brighton Seafront!
It was great to read that you had a great celebration weekend with us and that you found the bed really comfortable!
We work hard here to give the best possible level of service and I was delighted that you felt you received this usual standard of friendly attention from the team.
I hope you enjoy your trip to London and that we might see you back at the Hotel soon.
Thank you once again.