Hilton Brighton Metropole
Hotel Una(Brighton)
$379
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$129
$114
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$102
$99
$210
  • Beachfront
The Granville Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$127
$119
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$136
$97
$128
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
The Lanes Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$172
$129
4,682 results
All reviewssea viewsea frontbreakfast was excellentbrighton centreseafront
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The hotel is extremely grand when you go in and the public parts are very nice. The pool is good and there is a car part on hand which is unusual for central brighton. The rooms are little tired but they are functional and generally clean. Staff were very helpful and food was very good for the price. It does need some updating but for a family weekend away it is good value if booked in advance.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
HiltonBrighton, General Manager at Hilton Brighton Metropole, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your most recent stay with us and I was delighted to read that you had thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of your stay and the hotel.

It is always a pleasure to read that the hotel has provided a good service throughout your stay. I would like to offer my apology for the disappointment you had with your room, however I can confirm the hotel will continue to refurbish more of its bedrooms in 2013 & 2014.

Once again, thank you for your feedback

Reviewed May 19, 2013

The Brighton metropole delivers everything you would expect from a Hilton Hotel with the added bonus of a fantastic period building. The hotel rooms are very spacious and very comfortable. A couple of small drawbacks, ie no free wifi and a little expensive to park, although for Brighton the cost of parking was cheap in comparison. We had Sunday brunch in the restaurant and the service and quality was excellent. The hotel has all you need from bars,restaurants,swimming pool and gym. We visited on a weekend so not sure how busy it would be in the week as the Hotel seemed to have a lot of conference rooms and facilities. We will definitely be back. Brightn is a wonderful place to visit and the hotels location allows easy walking access to shopping,the pavilion and as its on the seafront the beach and pier are literally on the door step.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your recent stay with us I was delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed all aspects your stay with us.

It is always a pleasure to read our team have provided you a wonderful experience, throughout your stay. I was also delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience with us, we do offer complimentary WIFI with our Hotel lobby, Waterhouse bar and Terrace and our Water House Restaurant please accept my apologies for this information not being passed on to you.

Once again, thank you for your positive comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Worst place i stayed in years if not ever. The OLD heating system was not working. No possibility to control the room temperature. We froze to death for 3 days. The smell was in the room was terrible. There was water leaking in the rug from the bathroom. YOU DO NOT WANT TO STAY THERE. Had to pay like $ 20 pounds to have internet access in the room. We are in 2013 ... And did I mentioned the food served in the restaurant. My dog probably eats better stuff.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Richard A

Dear Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your most recent stay and I am sorry to read that you felt your stay fell below the Hilton standard. The hotel is in the process of refurbishing and redecorating a large number of rooms.

Please accept my apologies for the disappointments you had with the hotel and be assured we are renovating and improving the hotel on a regular basis.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

First of all the staff are lovely, welcoming and very helpful.
The hotel though is off very poor standard as is the spa, You should expect more from a £30 per night B&B. The hotel is in desperate need of modernisation, will not be returning to a hilton.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Trina M

Dear Trina,

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I had rather mixed expectations after reading previous reviews. However, my overall experience was positive. The room was fine if not great - certainly very clean. I ate in the bar in the evening and although there was not a huge choice the food I had was freshly cooked, very tasty and good value. Breakfast was excellent with lots of choice. However, i was glad I was eating early as the queue to get in to breakfast as I left was very long and the staff did look a litlle harassed. However, I must comment on the staff in general. In all parts of the hotel they were very friendly, helpful and professional.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your most recent stay I was delighted to read how much you had enjoyed the service from the team here and also our superb breakfast.

I have shared your dining comments with our Executive Head Chef and his team.