We have stayed here once before and we really liked its old-fashioned attitude to customer service - it's almost like seeing a hotel in a Poirot episode. However, that doesn't mean it's dated but it does preserve a courteous but friendly atmosphere which we find missing in so many modern places. Expensive? Well, yes, but you get what you pay for, don't you? Sea view rooms are great, which was just as well because the weather certainly wasn't welcoming. Very comfortable lounge. We will certainly treat ourselves there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a truly remarkable hotel. An iconic Victorian building, it stands centre stage on the vibrant Brighton seafront and is a local landmark. Magnificent, imposing and the epitome of luxury. This is The Grand, Brighton. Following a recent extensive refurbishment, The Grand experience is one you will never forget. It's in the splendour of the 123 step sweeping staircase, the exquisite textures in the bedrooms, the delectable cuisine in GB1 restaurant and the sumptuous surroundings of The Spa at The Grand. It's in the stunning seaviews and the warmth with which you are welcomed. It's in its innate sense of style. The magnificent Grand is a popular location for films and television shows. Coronation Street, Eastenders and Only Fools and Horses have all shot episodes in the hotel. For the complete Brighton experience, it has to be The Grand, Brighton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grand Brighton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The De Vere Grand Brighton Hotel Brighton
- De Vere Grand Brighton
- De Vere Grand Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Grand Hotel