visited for a few days in the easter holidays with my 13 year old daughter and loved it. The refurbishments have retained the lovely old fashioned english luxury with all the expectations of a modern top class hotel. The staff throughout the hotel were so friendly and incredibly helpful. We sat at the oyster bar for dinner and had an amazing meal. We both agreed that the breakfast was one of the best in a hotel we have had !!!! loved everything !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a truly remarkable hotel. An iconic Victorian building, it stands centre stage on the vibrant Brighton seafront and is a local landmark. Magnificent, imposing and the epitome of luxury. This is The Grand, Brighton. Following a recent extensive refurbishment, The Grand experience is one you will never forget. It's in the splendour of the 123 step sweeping staircase, the exquisite textures in the bedrooms, the delectable cuisine in GB1 restaurant and the sumptuous surroundings of The Spa at The Grand. It's in the stunning seaviews and the warmth with which you are welcomed. It's in its innate sense of style. The magnificent Grand is a popular location for films and television shows. Coronation Street, Eastenders and Only Fools and Horses have all shot episodes in the hotel. For the complete Brighton experience, it has to be The Grand, Brighton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Grand Brighton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The De Vere Grand Brighton Hotel Brighton
- De Vere Grand Brighton
- De Vere Grand Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Grand Hotel