“Terrible Manicure”

Little Jasmine Therapies and Spa
Ranked #1 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: One of Brighton's leading beauty and urban day spa. Good SPA Guide Regional Award nominee 2014 for Best Day SPA in the South East. We treat both women, men and couples in our 6 luxurious treatments rooms in an atmospheric space styled to combine aesthetics with simplicity. Little Jasmines' is all about therapy -massage therapy, skin therapy, nail therapy and even "escape-from-the-city" therapy. Each treatment is customized to address individual concerns and uses the most effective products and techniques. We are partnering with some of the best and most recognized brands of skin and beauty products to deliver high quality results to our clients needs. We have developed our own unique brand of massage which fuses various eastern and western techniques and styles delivering a balanced result between relaxation and energy replenishment. We' ve created a truly unique space that serves as a center for healing, focus, beauty and relaxation. Little Jasmine Therapies and Spa is sleek and sophisticated, yet uncommonly warm and inviting. You've never seen anything quite like it, but it will feel surprisingly familiar. The final result is an environment that you will hopefully consider to be your retreat from the urban grind and a place to refresh and renew. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Brighton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Terrible Manicure”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Today I visited the Little Jasmine and have a mini french manicure. It came out terribly. All the nails were painted un evenly and I noticed after i left that one hadn't even had the tip painted. She left nail varnish all over my finger tips and along my fingers. This entire experience cost me £30 and took over 45 minutes when it should have only been 30 minutes.
All in all it looks bad, and I had to go and spend extra money to buy stuff to remove and repaint my nails as it all looked so bad. If you are looking for somewhere to get your nails done, do not go here unless you want to be over charged and have a terrible manicure.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank HayleyStarr
Kiri77, Owner at Little Jasmine Therapies and Spa, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
We are very surprised at your feedback as we have never offered a french manicure service at our establishment.

Seaforde, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First time not last time”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I am extremely particular when it comes to body works sessions. Little Jasmine was recommended by my Osteopath. It exceeded all my expectation with an initial 2 hours session. The Thai masseuse read my body and issues superbly giving the extra attention needed in trouble spots. Will be a regular customer from now on.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Steve L
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great massage”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

I have had massages in other spas before but this was one of the best. They will give you deep or soft depending on what you ask for so if it is painful you must tell them!
Lovely welcoming atmosphere as soon as you walk in, very very impressed with their customer service, rooms and massage.

3 Thank maytew
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Friendly, professional spa find”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I booked the fusion day spa for 75 mins, after reading reviews on trip advisor. The offer was to good to pass up.

As I entered I was welcomed by a lovely lady at reception, she helped me decide what was best to try. I went for the full body massage and thai foot massage.

The massage was amazing, this was due to the well experienced massage therapist Laura. She was well knowledged in the area and tailored it to my needs.

Will be most definitely going back again.

3 Thank Sameera H
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A real gem.”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Booked a Fusion Spa day package for myself and my husband on a weekend break to Brighton based on the reviews on Tripadvisor. We were not disappointed - we had different body massages but both had the 30 minute Thai foot massage. The therapists were excellent, as were the body massages and our feet were on cloud 9 following the Thai foot. We would definitely include a visit here when we next come to Brighton.

3 Thank Walbal