“Excellent but can I justify it regularly”

Little Jasmine Therapies and Spa
Ranked #1 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: One of Brighton's leading beauty and urban day spa. Good SPA Guide Regional Award nominee 2014 for Best Day SPA in the South East. We treat both women, men and couples in our 6 luxurious treatments rooms in an atmospheric space styled to combine aesthetics with simplicity. Little Jasmines' is all about therapy -massage therapy, skin therapy, nail therapy and even "escape-from-the-city" therapy. Each treatment is customized to address individual concerns and uses the most effective products and techniques. We are partnering with some of the best and most recognized brands of skin and beauty products to deliver high quality results to our clients needs. We have developed our own unique brand of massage which fuses various eastern and western techniques and styles delivering a balanced result between relaxation and energy replenishment. We' ve created a truly unique space that serves as a center for healing, focus, beauty and relaxation. Little Jasmine Therapies and Spa is sleek and sophisticated, yet uncommonly warm and inviting. You've never seen anything quite like it, but it will feel surprisingly familiar. The final result is an environment that you will hopefully consider to be your retreat from the urban grind and a place to refresh and renew. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Seaford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent but can I justify it regularly”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Again, it was my holiday so I treated myself to a 90 minute session at jasmin

What I like is the way the staff do welcome you and are so polite,.
Potentially being 49 years old and probably unattractive to many, it can be embarrassing at first as a younger staff member had to deal with the site of me with my shirt off, yuk

But, you forget all this as soon as its your turn. You just drift away and escape in your mind to a peaceful place. When I lefti wanted to float home., rather than having to get back to a grubby car park and pick up the car.

If you are considering a treat that's just 'for you' and/or for a mum, dad or friend....choose this place.

Now saving for my next treatment

1 Thank Mike B

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“do not leave Brighten without visiting this spa”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Perfect in everyway - the new premises are top class and the massage is the best I have ever had - you get treated for the minutes you pay for , no fussing of padding out the treatment times here. The ladies are professional and so good at what they do - you come out feeling like you really have had a massage.money well spent I visit every time I go to Brighton - I LOVE THIS PLACE

4 Thank chrish76
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Welcoming and relaxing”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The staff were very friendly and welcoming. It was our first time doing anything like this and we thought it was brilliant. It was calming and relaxing and relieving. I don't really know how good the prices were as I didn't compare. But I thought it was defiantly worth the money I payed. I think we will defiantly make it a regular thing.

2 Thank Damien94
Haslemere, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great massage”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Had a great Thai Aromatic massage here - the staff were very friendly and welcoming and the massage could be as soft or as hard as you felt comfortable. Be prepared for some aches in those muscles over the following couple of days! :)

2 Thank Andy C
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A lovely facial in a very nice Spa”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I booked a 1 hour Salon System Thai Skin Facial therapy and was kindly upgraded by the owner to an Elemis - Herbal Lavender Repair. This is one of the nicest facials I have had - a combination of products and the therapist. The facial also included a neck, shoulder, arms and hand massage. The therapist was very professional and a lovely person, and she did a fantastic job as she applied the right pressure during the massage but also when applying all the different products. The eye product/treatment was absolutely amazing and the skin under my eyes does feel great. The products have an amazing aroma and all products applied feel nice on the skin. My only suggestion is that the therapist could mention during the treatment what products are being applied and why - it might be nice for those clients that wish to know it although this is a very personal choice as some people might not be interested at all.
The actual Spa has been designed and decorated to a high standard. I would definitely recommend it and go back myself for the same or different treatments.

2 Thank Lolafabulosa