“Still high standards after another year”

Little Jasmine Therapies and Spa
Ranked #1 of 43 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: One of Brighton and Hove's leading beauty and urban day spa. Good SPA Guide Regional Award nominee 2014 for Best Day Spa in the South East and Luxury Travel Guide Award Winner of Unique Day Spa for Brighton in 2018. We treat both women, men and couples in our 1 luxurious treatments rooms in an atmospheric space styled to combine aesthetics with simplicity. Little Jasmines' is all about therapy -massage therapy, skin therapy, nail therapy and even "escape-from-the-city" therapy. Each treatment is customized to address individual concerns and uses the most effective products and techniques. We are partnering with some of the best and most recognized brands of skin and beauty products to deliver high quality results to our clients needs. We have developed our own unique brand of massage which fuses various eastern and western techniques and styles delivering a balanced result between relaxation and energy replenishment.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed May 6, 2013

It was my birthday again and as I find it hard to just sit and relax, decided to go for another birthday treat, it was a year ago I did same.

So on 4th may nervously checked toe nails and finger nails were good,. Checked that my chest did not look too revolting and 10.30am turned up. Had tai massage for 90 mins with Aggi. It was lovely ...forgot my usual anxiety and even managed an embarrassing one snore was so relaxed.

Highly recommended especially if you are very unsure about whether its too embarrassing or not. Go for it. It's great for people like me who are no good at treating themselves

Thanks Aggi and thanks Little Jasmin

4  Thank Mike B

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was in a stressful exams period and my boyfriend decided to get me a Foot bath, a massage and a Facial. You get into a really relaxing atmosphere, as soon as you step into the place. Everything looks nice and has scents which make you feel like you are in a different world. The foot bath was immediately stress releasing. The Deep Tissue massage was incredibly relaxing and I discover I used some muscles of my body wrongly. The pressure of the massage was perfect and I felt my whole body regenerated. The Facial felt like I got rid of years of toxins and left my skin like that of a baby. The staff is really warm and nice and I loved the tea at the end!

2  Thank GodOfACity
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Loved my spa package “Heavenly Experience”, one of the most invigorating experiences I' ve had in months. Little Jasmine Therapies is one of the best spa and massage service providers in Brighton. Price wise they are way below market averages for this type of luxury experience but they also retain a very high level of quality as well. Staff is amazing and environment is extremely relaxing. Must visit when in Brighton!

2  Thank Maria B
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Me and my Boyfriend booked a couples massage at Little Jasmine's while we were staying in Brighton for a short overnight break. I had researched massage venues in advance and found great reviews for Little Jasmine's. We were so pleased with our choice and the spa was perfect! Little Jasmine's has a great location in the lanes and was so easy to find. All the staff were very professional and made you feel very much at ease. The staff checked that we were happy throughout and the room was kept lovely and warm. The couples massage was fantastic and the full hour was givien to both of us. I would 100% recommend Little Jasmin's and we will be returning soon!

1  Thank Victoria118
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I went with my girlfriend for the deep tissue massage for couples and it was an hour very pleasantly spent.
The atmosphere was very relaxing and warm, the aesthetics of the decoration was lovely and consistent with the luxuriousness of the experience.
The treatment itself was pretty beneficial and reviving for both of us, feeling good and seeing the exact same effect on your partner is rather close to bliss.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
I will definitely do it again when back in Brighton!!

1  Thank chrys p