“The icecream here is 2nd to none wonderful”
Review of Boho Gelato

Boho Gelato
Ranked #1 of 35 Dessert in Brighton
Cuisines: Italian, British
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Italian Ice Cream micro factory & shop - Vegan friendly Sorbet - Over 325 flavours! - Produced fresh on site using locally produced milk & cream - Cups, cones or take home boxes - Ice Cream Cake - Wholesale producer
Reviewed May 18, 2014

My husband & I were down in Brighton for the Great Escape and decided to have an ice cream. We had been recommended Boho by our neice and my god was it worth it. I had the peanut butter sea salt caramel sorbet - delicious and low fat!!! This place is a must for every icecream lover.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

The range of flavours always amazes me and the passion that is put into the Gelato. I have never been disappointed with a ice cream or sorbet that I have chosen.

Somewhere I always visit when I am in Brighton.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Yet another great trip to Boho today. Tasted loads before finally settling on the new chocolate, caramel and biscuit. Love it! Everyone got different flavours and after much sharing everyone had food envy. Lovely service with some chats as always too. Will be going back again and again through the summer (and winter!) as we have been for the last few years!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Had mojito sorbet and peanut butter and jelly ice cream. Both very nice. Lots of interesting flavours. Can't help but think these guys need a better location and would then hit the big time- how about on the pier? Would be ten times better than all the rubbish which is sold on / in front of there?!

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Found this on tripadvisor and decided to go there based on the good reviews. Was easy to find near the pier, and was absolutely delicious!!! So much choice that I couldn't decide what to have. Between my family we tried liquorice, pistachio, peanut butter and jelly, hazelnut coffee, mint, rhubarb and custard and a yummy chocolate flavour- all were fantastic. Will definitely go back here next time I'm in Brighton :)