“Gorgeous clock”

Daniel Laurence Home & Garden
Ranked #7 of 66 Shopping in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: Unique & Original Artworks blended with an Eclectic array of Furniture, Accessories & Gifts... Visit our working studio and gallery, set amongst the famous artists quarter of Brighton's bustling seafront, where you can browse through a stylish selection of home & garden wares that ramble out onto the promenade, as well as viewing our own artworks in the making.
Reviewed July 4, 2013

The clock that I had been looking for was found here and ordered online. Few problems with delivery but Daniel and his team sorted it out really quickly, the customer service was brilliant. I would not necessitate at ordering from them again.

1  Thank Wendy E
There are newer reviews for Daniel Laurence Home & Garden

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Ive been looking for a particular clock for years, stumbled upon this cracking little shop and finally got quite a special item.

1  Thank bigdave657
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was recommended to contact Daniel Laurence as I was searching for an ash table as I wanted it in my house rather swiftly for a party that I was holding. Everywhere else there was a 13 week wait for the table. Daniel Laurence had one in stock and Daniel dealt with my directly in couriering the table to me directly. Everything was perfectly smooth and the table arrived very quickly, extremely well packaged and in perfect condition. The table was a very high quality piece and I am delighted. Daniel was also the most reasonably priced and in these rocky economic times, it is lovely to find something with a little money off. Thank you again and I hope to come back to you to buy more things.

1  Thank Susan R
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Just came back from Brighton, with loads of stuff from this shop... It is like an oasis of calm and good-taste, with excellent prices and a customer service second to none! Spent some lovely time chatting with lovely Sylvia, and browsing around the shop. Congratulations to Daniel for his taste, and the time and passion he invests in it!
One of the top attractions in Brighton, definitely a very strong reason to visit the city! And I'll certainly become a regular customer!

1  Thank Marcos L
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Very helpful in resolving a mistake I made when ordering. Responded quickly and very flexible.
Great stuff.