“Very nice clock”

Daniel Laurence Home & Garden
Ranked #8 of 68 Shopping in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: Unique & Original Artworks blended with an Eclectic array of Furniture, Accessories & Gifts... Visit our working studio and gallery, set amongst the famous artists quarter of Brighton's bustling seafront, where you can browse through a stylish selection of home & garden wares that ramble out onto the promenade, as well as viewing our own artworks in the making.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Ive been looking for a particular clock for years, stumbled upon this cracking little shop and finally got quite a special item.

1  Thank bigdave657

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was recommended to contact Daniel Laurence as I was searching for an ash table as I wanted it in my house rather swiftly for a party that I was holding. Everywhere else there was a 13 week wait for the table. Daniel Laurence had one in stock and Daniel dealt with my directly in couriering the table to me directly. Everything was perfectly smooth and the table arrived very quickly, extremely well packaged and in perfect condition. The table was a very high quality piece and I am delighted. Daniel was also the most reasonably priced and in these rocky economic times, it is lovely to find something with a little money off. Thank you again and I hope to come back to you to buy more things.

1  Thank Susan R
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Just came back from Brighton, with loads of stuff from this shop... It is like an oasis of calm and good-taste, with excellent prices and a customer service second to none! Spent some lovely time chatting with lovely Sylvia, and browsing around the shop. Congratulations to Daniel for his taste, and the time and passion he invests in it!
One of the top attractions in Brighton, definitely a very strong reason to visit the city! And I'll certainly become a regular customer!

1  Thank Marcos L
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Very helpful in resolving a mistake I made when ordering. Responded quickly and very flexible.
Great stuff.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I love this shop... beautiful to look at and beautiful things to buy. Theres an amazing fish tank that I could just gaze at for hours. Whenever I'm at a loss at to what to buy for a friend or member of my family I always know that I will find the perfect gift. And the customer service I receive is excellent. Never pushy, just helpful.

1  Thank Pookes00